I think my boy can win the Spanish NPC this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my boy can win the Spanish NPC this weekend

I think James can beat Big Rammy Due to proportions and condition and not being too outsized

thoughts? What I’m kind of proud of is back in 2014 we trained together and he would follow my lead. So I’m proud to feel part of the process.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEzJzYA...d=oxuuj9j51p27

bad video. don't like the angle at all. looks underwhelming and undersized compared to what I'm used to seeing in the recent pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      bad video. don't like the angle at all. looks underwhelming and undersized compared to what I'm used to seeing in the recent pics.
      Then use your imagination because as we know, lights grow you and show your definition more. Conversely, in normal light everyone would be equal too, even in normal daylight your seeing straited glutes- what does that tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

Then use your imagination because as we know, lights grow you and show your definition more. Conversely, in normal light everyone would be equal too, even in normal daylight your seeing straited glutes- what does that tell you?
        I hope your right brother, I'm routing for him absolutely. I'm just used to those insane pics.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope your right brother, I'm routing for him absolutely. I'm just used to those insane pics.

Just imagine if he takes down rammy though? Holy shit !!!

Comment

Just imagine if he takes down rammy though? Holy shit !!!
            I hope he does. Ramy has been the "next big thing" for years. Time to take that fucker out behind the barn and put a final bullet in him.

Comment

Big Rammy shat it and ran, pretended he had Covid and got back under the bed covers hiding

Comment

Big Rammy shat it and ran, pretended he had Covid and got back under the bed covers hiding
                He dropped out?

Comment

He dropped out?

Yup

and top 3 in Spain got to the Olympia - we’re going to the Olympia !

Comment

I take that back, come to think of it most bodybuilders haven’t been able to train properly this year due to Covid, Rammy included who was stick in hotel gyms

Comment

I was right! All hail Mr I

Comment

This is really good especially from 14 minutes in
                        https://youtu.be/z32xPGuaA1o

Comment

Working...
                        X