Pay $60 to Watch the 2020 Mr. Olympia LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay $60 to Watch the 2020 Mr. Olympia LOL

The past few years have been free to watch with sponsors paying for the stream with loads of adverts. I guess this year nobody was willing to sponsor this weak ass lineup. I can't speak for anyone else but I personally wouldn't pay $5 to watch it. I might consider it for .50 cents but even that may be pushing it for this top notch production...LOL.

-----------

So how exactly can you watch the 2020 Olympia? Well the promoters are offering a pay-per-view stream on olympiaproductions.com. By signing up on the official site you’ll be able to stream the show through a number of different mediums like your iPhone, Apple TV, Roku, Android, Android TV, and FireTV.

Two packages are being offered for the show: the premium package and the amateur package. If you purchase the event before Dec. 9 then the premium package will be $49.95 ($59.95 afterwards) and for the amateur $24.95 ($29.95 afterwards). (The amateur package does not include the final pro show.)
    • Premium Package events that can be viewed:
    • Olympia Press Conference, Dec. 17, 2020, 12 p.m. EST
    • Meet the Olympians, Dec. 17, 2020, 7 p.m. EST
    • Friday Pre-Judging, Dec.18, 2020, 9 a.m. EST
    • Olympia Friday Finals, Dec. 18, 2020, 7 p.m. EST
    • Saturday Pre-Judging, Dec. 19, 2020, 9 a.m. EST
    • Olympia Saturday Finals, Dec. 19, 2020, 7 p.m. EST
    • Olympia Superstar Seminar, Dec. 20, 2020, 11 a.m. EST
    • Amateur Package events that can be viewed:
    • Pre-Judging and Finals (Women’s Physique, Figure, Bikini, and Wellness), Dec. 15, 2020, 8 a.m. EST
    • Pre-Judging and Finals (Bodybuilding, Classic Physique, and Men’s Physique), Dec. 16, 2020, 8 a.m. EST

Well I would rather support them then the the UFC, Boxing, Wrestling....but you already know I’m a little crazy...

I already ordered it!

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
      Well I would rather support them then the the UFC, Boxing, Wrestling....but you already know I’m a little crazy...

I already ordered it!

That's because you full blown crazy!

Comment

$150 per night for the cheap tickets to see it in person.

Fuck that sky high.

Comment

Working...
        X