Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Pro 2021 Bodybuilding Pics

Took place this past weekend.

I love Hassan's look but he just can't seem to peak on comp day for the last several shows. If he could nail his conditioning and peak just right, he could have beaten Rodriguez and Nick Walker I think. He's got as much mass, size and fullness as anyone. He might want to get a different coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
      I love Hassan's look but he just can't seem to peak on comp day for the last several shows. If he could nail his conditioning and peak just right, he could have beaten Rodriguez and Nick Walker I think. He's got as much mass, size and fullness as anyone. He might want to get a different coach.
      I think Aceto does his prep. People saying he should dump him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I think Aceto does his prep. People saying he should dump him.
        I would like to see what Hany could do with him...or that dude that's working with Nick Walker right now. Nick absolutely nailed it for his new York pro show, especially in prejudging....his look was spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

I would like to see what Hany could do with him...or that dude that's working with Nick Walker right now. Nick absolutely nailed it for his new York pro show, especially in prejudging....his look was spot on.
          Who is walker working with? Nicoles?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Who is walker working with? Nicoles?
            Matt Jansen I believe.

Comment

Working...
            X