2021 Arnold Classic Competitor List and Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Arnold Classic Competitor List and Info

The 2021 Arnold Classic will be held in Columbus, Ohio on Saturday, Sept. 25.

Roelly Winklaar and Nick Walker have now agreed to do the Arnold also.

Comment

It was just announced that the 2021 Arnold Classic will be the LAST qualifier for this year's Olympia.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        It was just announced that the 2021 Arnold Classic will be the LAST qualifier for this year's Olympia.

Only the winner will qualify for the 2021 Olympia though, correct? The rest will gain points for the 2022 season

Comment

Regardless, this year's Arnold and Olympia should be fire....I'm excited to see what Nick brings to the stage. Also, has anyone seen anything from big Ramy as far as physique updates, guest losing, or anything since literally last year's Olympia?? I'm very excited to see his progress now and wether he can nail his conditioning and peak just right to defend his title. Also curious to see what Phil brings to the table this year....i honestly think last year's third place was VERY generous and he should retire on top of his game but it looks as if he isn't done yet

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
            Regardless, this year's Arnold and Olympia should be fire....I'm excited to see what Nick brings to the stage. Also, has anyone seen anything from big Ramy as far as physique updates, guest losing, or anything since literally last year's Olympia?? I'm very excited to see his progress now and wether he can nail his conditioning and peak just right to defend his title. Also curious to see what Phil brings to the table this year....i honestly think last year's third place was VERY generous and he should retire on top of his game but it looks as if he isn't done yet
            phil is done imo.. 3rd was a huge gift

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

phil is done imo.. 3rd was a huge gift
              I have to agree that 3rd was a HUGE gift for him....Arnold couldn't have placed better

Comment

Working...
              X