2021 Arnold Classic USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Arnold Classic USA

Who you boys got winning this year's Arnold this weekend in the Open, Classic, and 212 division. Curious to thoughts....

I'll start it off
    ​​​​​​In men's open I really like Nick Walker to come in with the dub. I know he's brand new to the pro stage, but he has a ton of hype behind him and with good reason. I would like to see him win but I do think it will come down to Akim, Bonac, Walker, and Ian.

In classic I like Terrance to win, but I think that Alex and Bryan J. Are strong contenders.

Just remembered that there is no 212 in the Arnold...duh. which sucks because I like the 212 division personally.

I'm not going through the trouble of reposting so shit on me if you like lol.

Comment

Nick.

As for classic the only one I know is Bumstead and he's probably only doing the Mr.O.

Comment

Welp....with Bonac out of the Arnold this year, ai double down on Nick Walker winning as long as he nails his conditioning and isn't flat.

Comment

I got Steve Kuclo but they are definitely neck and neck, I really think it will come down to tonight

Comment

Working...
          X