Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilder George Peterson Has Passed Away

George Peterson has passed away just days before the Olympia,

Update: Dave Palumbo has reported that George was found in his hotel room, face down, after his coach was unable to reach him. The report also indicated that George had blood around his nose, which Dave suggests could be related to an aneurysm, although that has yet to be confirmed. Efforts were made to try to revive him, but it appeared that he had been gone for several hours.

Way too young. Something going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Something going on.
      You sure you're not going out on a limb there?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

You sure you're not going out on a limb there?
        Lmao

Comment

I updated the OP's post with the latest info but I'll post it here as well.

"Dave Palumbo reported that George was found in his hotel room, face down, after his coach was unable to reach him. The report also indicated that George had blood around his nose, which Dave suggests could be related to an aneurysm, although that has yet to be confirmed. Efforts were made to try to revive him, but it appeared that he had been gone for several hours."

Comment

Jesus man that’s only 1 year older than me! I wonder if it’s the drugs these days or the dosages or a combo of both. Guys are droppings like flies these days. It’s sad to see

Comment

Who knows they say 99% of the raw material are coming from China maybe there is something not quite right with the powders and they are causing way more sides than before, in another post I talked about my Hemoglobin being high well I’ve been cycling for 8 years now and didn’t change my supplements and just now having issues with Hemoglobin on less gear that I’ve taken in the past, Who the hell knows

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
                Who knows they say 99% of the raw material are coming from China maybe there is something not quite right with the powders and they are causing way more sides than before, in another post I talked about my Hemoglobin being high well I’ve been cycling for 8 years now and didn’t change my supplements and just now having issues with Hemoglobin on less gear that I’ve taken in the past, Who the hell knows

Fuck china. CCP worst government since Nazi Germany. Filth.

Rant over. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Fuck china. CCP worst government since Nazi Germany. Filth.

Rant over. LoL
                  Don't like comparing who's "worse" but the CCP is literally killing uiegers in camps very similar to that of Nazi Germany...

BAck to the post, It hurts losing George...smh. First John and now George. He is by far my favorite 212 athlete and I was looking forward to him getting the win this weekend. Man this sucks. I'm almost like you Bouncer, this is strange that on peak week these pro athletes are dropping. I forget her name but wasn't it the Tampa pro, where that female athlete died just a month or so ago like a day or two before the show. I don't know man.... his trainer said that the night before GP was feeling great, killing it in the gym both physically and mentally. Apparently they were doing some filming documenting his Olympia week I guess. I can't wait to see the video. I just don't get it, but I will say that tomorrow isn't promised my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

Don't like comparing who's "worse" but the CCP is literally killing uiegers in camps very similar to that of Nazi Germany...

BAck to the post, It hurts losing George...smh. First John and now George. He is by far my favorite 212 athlete and I was looking forward to him getting the win this weekend. Man this sucks. I'm almost like you Bouncer, this is strange that on peak week these pro athletes are dropping. I forget her name but wasn't it the Tampa pro, where that female athlete died just a month or so ago like a day or two before the show. I don't know man.... his trainer said that the night before GP was feeling great, killing it in the gym both physically and mentally. Apparently they were doing some filming documenting his Olympia week I guess. I can't wait to see the video. I just don't get it, but I will say that tomorrow isn't promised my friends.
                    Yea it's gotta be the diuretics and diet/water manipulation in the final days.

Comment

Working...
                    X