Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Richards Dead at 56

What a Fucken year.

"The bodybuilding world is being hit with yet another tragic passing from a legend in the sport. This time around, it comes in the form of Victor Richards, who was 56 years old at the time of his passing.

He is regarded as being one of the original mass monsters, walking around with a frame that measured well over 300lbs.

At the time of writing, there has been no cause of death determined, although some have speculated that a heart attack may have been the reason."

Getting a little weird to be honest. It's every few days now someone new.

Comment

These guys are on a shitload of gear. With supply chain disruptions, I wonder if any quality is being compromised, making an already dicey cocktail of drugs that much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        These guys are on a shitload of gear. With supply chain disruptions, I wonder if any quality is being compromised, making an already dicey cocktail of drugs that much worse.
        most of it coming from china and I trust them as much as I trust a bathroom pharmacist. so yea you may have a point.

i don't know about Vic though. i think he stopped lifting years ago so I would assume he wasn't on gear though I really have no idea.

Comment

scrum, traps has confirmed to me that it was the vaccination that is killing all these guys. his sources (Boston Lyod and Tony Huge) are solid....

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            scrum, traps has confirmed to me that it was the vaccination that is killing all these guys. his sources (Boston Lyod and Tony Huge) are solid....
            Tell that to the statistics:
            VAERS (USA) Latest Numbers:
            DEATHS: 17,128 (as of October 15, 2021)
            ADVERSE REACTIONS: 818,042 (as of October 15, 2021)
            EudraVigilance (E.U.) Latest Numbers:
            DEATHS: 28,103 (as of October 19,2021)
            ADVERSE REACTIONS: 2,637,525 (as of October 19, 2021)

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              But but the vaccine is safe not!

Comment

Victor Richards death a hoax?

https://youtu.be/EZQtSgzdD94

Comment

God damnit Mr I you fake news fuck

Comment

Lol, I'm hearing this isn't true also now. But regardless, tons of people are falling over dead from heart attacks (like B said) seemingly every other day now. I'm not taking sides, but the Vax has been out for 6-9 months now, and people have been dropping dead from heart related issues for.......about 6-9 months now lol..... coincidence??? Maybe

And yeah blasting gear plays a part no doubt, but these guys been blasting gear for decades now. Keep on mind that many of the stories we are talking about now are not bodybuilders who are actively competing, much less prepping for a competition. These are well retired athletes that have been out of the game for years now. I'm not saying that it's pure vax, I believe that the virus itself has some part to play in heart related issues but you also can't deny that since the vaccines came out these numbers have surged not just in bodybuilding but throughout all aspects of society.

Comment

agree, maybe guys that had some issue already because of the gear abuse got vaccine and something about that combination doesn't mix well. the vaccine came out in record time for obvious reasons. things like this usually take much longer in terms of testing phases and trials etc.. i doubt they tested the effects of the vaccine on middle aged fellas with years of hormona abuse lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        God damnit Mr I you fake news fuck
                        ‍♂️
                        Attached Files

Comment

RIP
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X