**New Forum**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **New Forum**

LMG suggested this forum and I thought it was a good idea. This forum is here for people getting ready for bodybuilding competitions. You can post your pre-contest diet, get critiques, and ask any questions relating to your bodybuilding show. This forum is here for the competitors so get posting! :)
    Last edited by Bouncer; 07-02-05, 10:16 PM.

Sounds like a great idea. I hope those few with the expierence will have enough time to keep this forum active.

Comment

Thanks bro, I'm nearing the end of my prep so I'll be posting here with the run through of how everything (dieting, workouts, cardio, supplements, anabolics, etc...) went.

Great addition to an already OUTSTANDING board!

Comment

Very cool!

Lmg, hows the final weeks coming? Is the body fat dropping off?

Comment

Yep, definitely tightening up. I will post pics as soon as the show is finished.

I had been taking pictures every 10 days or so so that I could do the before and after comparison. I have some from mid-december and I put them side by side, it's funny to compare. Looks like different people.

Comment

Great idea...maybe i can transcribe my contest prep log here.

I'm about 6 weeks out right now.

Good stuff Bouncer.

~Nark

Comment

I think i'll be hanging between here and the diet forums exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                Yep, definitely tightening up. I will post pics as soon as the show is finished.

I had been taking pictures every 10 days or so so that I could do the before and after comparison. I have some from mid-december and I put them side by side, it's funny to compare. Looks like different people.

I do the same thing. I take pictures every week. It really helps to show the progress you are making. Good luck at your show brother.

Comment

I agree - this is a great idea. It shouldn't be limited to bodybuilders though - us figure and fitness competitors can always use advice too! :)

Comment

Working...
                  X