No announcement yet.

how long does groth horomes stay in your system after discontinueing there use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long does groth horomes stay in your system after discontinueing there use

I am prepping for a show that is about 2 1/2 weeks out and I plan on stopping my growth. I was running it at 4 iu a day for 5 days on and 2 off. A friend told me I should cut the growth out at about 2 weeks out due to the water retention it causes. I am thinking of cutting it out now becasue i heard it takes about 3 weeks to get out of your system. I am very lean but my abs and legs are not as visible as they should be due to water retention. I am planning on running aldactone and dyazide the week of the show to rid my body of the excess water. I would appreciate any help that is given.
    Last edited by cajunfreak; 07-07-05, 11:53 AM.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=19603
    also try the search function.

Comment

Originally posted by cajunfreak
      I am prepping for a show that is about 2 1/2 weeks out and I plan on stopping my growth. I was running it at 4 iu a day for 5 days on and 2 off. A friend told me I should cut the growth out at about 2 weeks out due to the water retention it causes. I am thinking of cutting it out now becasue i heard it takes about 3 weeks to get out of your system. I am very lean but my abs and legs are not as visible as they should be due to water retention. I am planning on running aldactone and dyazide the week of the show to rid my body of the excess water. I would appreciate any help that is given.

2 to 3 weeks before a comp is a good time to cut the gh out

Comment

Working...
      X