Clear All

• what do you guys think?

So im at 168 lbs. at about 7% bodyfat.

My calorie intake is at 3100 cal, 62 g CHO, 480 g protein, and 100 g fat
    Im hitting 540 cal. cardio/day.
    Lifting 4 days/wk

Gear-wise, I'm on
    -Winny 150 mg EOD till showtime (9/17)
    -T. Propionate 100mg EOD till the end of this week.(8/13)
    -A50 100 mg/day (wk1) (7/31-8/6)
    -A50 100 mg/day (wk2) (8/7-8/13)
    -A50 150 mg/day (wk3) (8/14-8/20)
    -A50 150 mg/day (wk4) (8/21-8/27)
    -A50 50 mg/day (wk5) (8/28-9/3)
    -A50 50 mg/day (wk6) (9/4-9/10)

all a50 taken with nolvadex

-Masteron 100 mg EOD from (8/7-9/3)
    -T3 (25,50,75,100 mcg/day) (8/7-9/17)
    -Clen (80 mcg, 120 mcg/day) (8/7-9/17)

I think i got it all down, any suggestions?

Your body can never use all that protein--that's insane! If you're trying to cut via ketogenic methods, protein can also inhibit ketosis.

Comment

Too muck protien bro IMHO, eat regular and aim for the same sort of calorie range, more if you do a manual job. Use carbs to increase the cals, protien should be about 230 grams at you weigh. Sheesh you must feel like sleeping all the time eating that much protien

Comment

I figured that'd be the case with my protein intake, my book by Chris Aceto (reference to championship bodybuilding) says to be doing about 1.5-2x my bodyweight which would be about 344 g protein a day. what about Medium chain triglycerides? should i do that prior to my cardio or prior to my lifts? and what do you guys think about my gear?

Comment

Although that is a high protein amount, I think he is right on if he is doing a low carb diet. Atleast he will never have to worry that his diet is not in check.

Of course, I don't really believe in too much protein. As long as his ratios are where he wants them and it calls for that much protein, he is following it right. Shit, look at Dante's diet advice...500g per day.

Comment

I take that back...50% of that would only be about 375g. Not sure where you are getting your ration from .

Comment

Originally posted by shortz
              I take that back...50% of that would only be about 375g. Not sure where you are getting your ration from .
              I was typing up this whole response with the logic why you were wrong that he was right on--good thing you took it back! :P
              I know I made that error at one point when I was low carbing--too much protein kept me from ketosis.

Comment

So what should i do? where should i get my calories from? I set my carbs to about 8%, protein at 62% and fat at 30%.

Comment

Working...
                X