diet update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diet update

i am 6 weeks out from my first show -- i have dropped over 40 lbs so far -- total will be around 50 plus when its all said and done --

i am getting up at 330 am and doing 60 minutes of cardio on an empty stomach -- training in the pm -

i am getting tired but still training hard as i can -- major mood swings - i knew that would happen with ed tren injects

i will put a pic up before the show

thats about all i have to say for now lol --

Coming in at 280? Dayum. That's massive. Good luck bro. Can't wait to see the progress.

Comment

Damn, dude! You've been putting in some hard work to lose that weight. Awesome dedication-can't wait to see the results. Have you lost much strength during the cutting?

Comment

keep it up brother thats bad ass cant wait to see what you look like

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
          Damn, dude! You've been putting in some hard work to lose that weight. Awesome dedication-can't wait to see the results. Have you lost much strength during the cutting?

i am losing some strength at present -- but i still train hard and heavy -- the gas tank runs out alot sooner which makes things hard -- but i am getting there-

i hope to be 230 lbs show day -- thats coming down from 286 -- i will not let myself get as big after this run though -- i like the way i feel and look at present

Comment

4 weeks isnt long brother. i know its hard and every fucking Burger King you drive by you just want to eat the whole place. you should already be planning your big meal for after the show. my advice is dont eat to much. i did this a few times and ate like 2 pizza's myself. i was paying for it by puking about an hour later. to much food to fast.

Comment

Keep it up House - it will all be worth it come the day of the show when you look amazing.

Comment

I have only dropped about 8lbs of fat in the last couple of months and I'm pretty stoked on my progress. But I couldn't imagine the dedication and excitement from dropping 50lbs. Even though I don't have a goal to compete I do envy you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  4 weeks isnt long brother. i know its hard and every fucking Burger King you drive by you just want to eat the whole place. you should already be planning your big meal for after the show. my advice is dont eat to much. i did this a few times and ate like 2 pizza's myself. i was paying for it by puking about an hour later. to much food to fast.

heading to dallas bbq after the show and i have a texas chocolate cake sitting in the freezer that my stepmom made for me -- its one of my favorite cakes she just made it for me -- didnt realize i was dieting -- it will hold in the freezer lol

i know what you mean about overdoing it -- i have helped a couple people with there shows and they have overdone it and ended up sick--

i give much respect to those that do this year in and year out -- its one of the hardest things i have ever done -- but worth it -- i finally am getting to were i like how i look

Comment

Working...
                  X