i want to fucking cry guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to fucking cry guys

i just popped something in my right hamstring - i am in alot of pain at this moment -- i have it packed in ice-

will keep you updated --thats all i can wright for now -- i am very upset -- i have been killing myself day in and day out and it may be flushed down the fucking toilet

Bummer man hope every thing is OK.is there any brusing? one my friend tore his peck and his bicep at the same time last month his right peck and his left arm was all black and blue.

Comment

Originally posted by house1
      i just popped something in my right hamstring - i am in alot of pain at this moment -- i have it packed in ice-

will keep you updated --thats all i can wright for now -- i am very upset -- i have been killing myself day in and day out and it may be flushed down the fucking toilet

Post how it feels tomorrow and everything you did to treat it up to that time. It may not be as bad as you think.

Comment

Is it bruised at all? Take some anti-inflams and keep the ice on it. let us know.

Comment

That sucks man--let us know how it comes along. A lot of times injuries feel worse initially than they may really be. Good luck!

Comment

Man that's jacked. Good luck to ya bro. Let us know how it is tomorrow. :thumbsdow

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              Is it bruised at all? Take some anti-inflams and keep the ice on it. let us know.

yup,, thats what i have been doing-- it fucking hurts bro-- just talked with the guy helping me with my show-- playing it by ear-

no bruising as of yet which is a good sign - but very sore -- can barley climb my stairs

Comment

oooooh my god... Thoughts, hugs, prayers, good vibes, crossed fingers and toes comin' atcha

Comment

yup,, thats what i have been doing-- it fucking hurts bro-- just talked with the guy helping me with my show-- playing it by ear-

no bruising as of yet which is a good sign - but very sore -- can barley climb my stairs

Man, I feel really bad for you. I really hope it turns out to be something like a bad strain. I wish you tons of luck.

Comment

I thought I told you to stay off the stair master! :whip:

Seriously, hope it's nothing major and you can continue with your plans.

Comment

well if it was a tear it would be black by now. thats a good sign...

Comment

Ok this is the day after, and you should have slept by now. How does it feel/look?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                          Like B said, ice it down. You might nedd to put a compressive bandage to help with swelling and take the strain of walking off the hammy, better yet, get the comp. bandage and get some crutches. If it is a "grade 1" injury the tear might just be microscopic, with minimal bruising. If you are still having trouble walking the next day, can't flex the knee and can't contract the hammy it might be a complete rupture of the hamstring.

What were you doing at the time?

Comment

Damn bro. All that hard work, I hope that everything is ok.

Comment

ok guys --its tender today -- but thats it -- i can walk with little pain -- just have to watch quick turns and movements -- i can work around this -- so its full steam ahead --

thank god --

Comment

Working...
                              X