update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update

i will be 4 weeks out on saturday -- i am at 240 lbs -- still holding in the waist area --

my hamstring has little pain - hit quads today and it did not bother it - i will do light hams right up to the show--

i still hope to come in at or under 230 lbs -- i should do alright -- my biggest problem was having to lose so much excess bagage - 46 lbs so far --

i am tired and getting very cranky -- need to check myself alot now so i dont crush somebodies skull -- i am trying my best not to be short with my wife and 2 daughters -- they are whats getting me through this --

i am dropping my prop shortley and adding winny -- so my stack right up to the show will be masteron,tren,winny,proviron-

planned on coming off till next summer after this show -- thats changed -- i will take a few months off then back on aslong as my bloodwork is good for a run at a june show - i would like to do that as a heavy weight -- i may do one more then its back to my normal life -- this takes alot of your time , energy, LIFE, --

will keep you updated as time winds down :)

Originally posted by house1
    my hamstring has little pain - hit quads today and it did not bother it - i will do light hams right up to the show--

I don't know how it relates to competition, but as far as rehab of the pulled muscle... If you are set on keeping it stimulated then just use like a theraband or a really low weight and do hamstring flexion just until you feel a little pump. Anything else you are really risking an exelated injury.

On a side note, we still need those before and after pics.

Comment

Hold strong bro, and really baby that ham right now.... Glad to see you are dropping still...

Are you using cytomel or clen for cutting?? I guess you are not running DNP as you did earlier this year.. right??? Post up the pics money

PD

Comment

Just carefull with the hammy... And keep up all the hard work, no matter what you are taking 46lbs is progress in my eyes

K

Comment

Only 4weeks to go-keep up the good work and just think of that post-show meal.
          Take it easy on that hammy and your family!

Comment

Best of luck! Congrats on all the hard work so far

Comment

Pics.....?

Comment

i will get pics up just before the show guys

Comment

I didn't want to post pics that far out either, but it would be for the best as far as getting good honest critiques. You still have time to make exceptional gains if you may be behind, but you would have to get on it right now. Like I said, I'd post some pics now just so you can be critiqued.

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                    I didn't want to post pics that far out either, but it would be for the best as far as getting good honest critiques. You still have time to make exceptional gains if you may be behind, but you would have to get on it right now. Like I said, I'd post some pics now just so you can be critiqued.
                    my nutritionist checks my pics brother -- thats all i need -- not trying to be a wiseass -

Comment

my nutritionist checks my pics brother -- thats all i need -- not trying to be a wiseass -
                      It's a mental thing too, upto a week before I did my show I covered everything up, I didn't want anyone else to see the unfinished work, plus there was another guy at my gym competing at the same show

K

Comment

I know you weren't being a wise ass lol. As long as you have someone checking that progress then your good to go bro!

Comment

dude you can totally make that ive lost 14 in the last 3 wks

Comment

Good luck to you brother. Hang in there the last couple weeks are tough but you made it this far. You'll get through it! Can't wait to hear how you made out.

Comment

Working...
                            X