update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update

i took second in the novice and third in the open heavyweight class --- i weighed in at 219.5 lbs

i lost 67 lbs --

i see what i need to work on as far as the next show goes and will spend the winter working on that -

i was the thickest guy from front to back -- just need more definition -- my hams need to come up,calves and midsection -- my upper body chest,back,delts, arms were the best there but my hams suck,abs,calves and i needed to be tighter -- so i know what needs to be worked on --

i will get a pic up when they send them to me -- the pics we took came out terrible -- the lighting at the show was horrible

Congratulations-was that your first show? I think you knew some of your lower body needed work--once you bring that up you'll bring a great package to the stage. Looking forward to the pics? Did you peak at the appropriate time?

Comment

Congrats Bro!

Comment

Good job bro!

Comment

Congrats for your first show man.

Comment

Congratulations! I always admire the dedication it takes to compete.

Comment

congrats man looking forward to the pics, and I'm glad to see you not taking it as a loss but learning experience so for the next show you can whoop some ass.

Comment

Why are you posting on here.....GO EAT DAMMIT! :D
                Good job bro!

Comment

way to go dude, i just did my first show a 4wks ago and it gives a new respect for all the pro and how they make it look so easy, again congradulations

Comment

Congrats brother! Can't wait to see your pics.

Comment

Now you can chow down and carb up... Glad to hear you did well man... Takes lots of dedication to do a show

PD

Comment

House, what are your off-season goals? Weight and bodyfat percent??

Comment

hey when r we gonna see some pics

Comment

Originally posted by offroad1
                            hey when r we gonna see some pics
                            You will see them in time if it permits.. House has some other things taking precedent with his immediate family at the moment.. Just letting you know

PD

Comment

oh ok

Comment

Working...
                              X