X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLYMPIA

hey guys i just got back from Olympia weekend in vegas
    Attached Files

Looks like ya got to meet some widely known people in bb'ing. How would you rate the time you had at the olympia?

Comment

So, was the show as confusing and disappointing sitting in the audience as it was on PPV? It seems like it would've been but maybe being there was different.

Comment

i had a blast and plan on goin back next year, it was pretty confusing and i was pissed that gustavo got hosed, but i guess it was to be exspected, in the words of eric boi " i guess its off to the jay and ronnie classic"

ciabatta
        Blake

Comment

offroad, i would suggest you give the Arnold classic a try. its a bigger and better show. everything is done very professional without all the BS that goes on at the O. i wouldnt even consider waisting my money on that piece of shit show until they get there shit straight.

Comment

i can't afford it this year but next year i will have the money for both because it is still fun to watch the pro's pose i learned a good wealth of knowledge anyway, and also thanks for the heads up on this

Comment

lee is loaded with tats now....

Comment

Thats exactly what I was thinking. May be going overboard, judges used to deduct point, but I dont think anymore. I always wanted a tat, but I feel like it would take away from natural lines of the body!

Comment

Originally posted by njlovehandles
                  Thats exactly what I was thinking. May be going overboard, judges used to deduct point, but I dont think anymore. I always wanted a tat, but I feel like it would take away from natural lines of the body!
                  Yup,plus I think all that ink covers the deffinition of the muscles.

Comment

it does cover the definition in the muscles, but he's still one of my favorite body builders

Comment

Originally posted by njlovehandles
                      yeah they sure deducted alot of points from yates because of his tats.....come on plz :sillyfu:

Comment

Originally posted by oust
                        yeah they sure deducted alot of points from yates because of his tats.....come on plz :sillyfu:
                        this is true

Comment

thats one reason i am afraid to get a tat any where

Comment

I would kill someone very near and dear to me to have Lee's arms.

He is a total manic, how in the hell are his arms that big? I just don't understand, he is so fucking thick in his arms is almost scary.

I know people will disagree, but on pure "freik" factor for arms (that aren't full of oil) I don't think any of the other pros can stand next to him. I am sure its because he is short and his arms aren't that long, I know other people's are bigger, but damn!

Just my 2 cents.. :)

Puma

Comment

indeed, he's a big dude

Comment

Working...
                              X