No announcement yet.

Mens BodyBuilding Competition Suits???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mens BodyBuilding Competition Suits???

Hey -

I have been looking around at different types and styles of trunks and I was just curious as to what other people's experiences were. Did you go with the European cut, Standard cut or Bikini cut etc? Did you go with the "wet look" or some other fabric?

Also, how did you estimate your size for the show (seeing that you lost weight/inches during pre-contest dieting etc)?

THX

:hmmm:

fog hat , wait till your about 3 weeks out before getting your trunks - you will have the best idea of where your going to be at by then

Comment

http://www.andreascahling.com/mens-posing-suits

this is where i got mine -

i grabbed an original and a classic -- liked both

Comment

Thanks bro -

I looked at that site earlier today. I liked the European, Winner and Pro...

Did you order them from that site or did somewhere you know of sell them in a retail store etc?

As for waiting - it makes plenty of sense - I just didn't want to wait to the last minute and something go into backorder (I've had bad experiences with mailorder) - or if I didn't like the way they fit and then I didn't have much time to adjust...

Comment

just get a sharpie and draw one on- no one will notice

Comment

Originally posted by house1
            http://www.andreascahling.com/mens-posing-suits

this is where i got mine -

i grabbed an original and a classic -- liked both

yea i got mine there and went with the european cut. the sizing doesn't really change so much as the suits are pretty tight and close fitting. i think i was around a medium.

Comment

I went with flex cut. I got one of mine from www.cherrybombs.net, $45 with shipping, cause I got the "twilight velvet" in black, orange, and gold, for the evening show.
              Attached Files

Comment

I thikn you should get the bikini thing. LOL Are those even allowed for shows?

Comment

yeah, they usually don't allow thongs, or suits that aren't a solid colour, but you can pretty much wear anything else

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
                    I went with flex cut. I got one of mine from www.cherrybombs.net, $45 with shipping, cause I got the "twilight velvet" in black, orange, and gold, for the evening show.
                    :ghey:

:laughnew:

Comment

yea go yankees looks quite stunning in "twilight velvet" i must say... :bravonew:

Comment

Originally posted by daf2
                        yea go yankees looks quite stunning in "twilight velvet" i must say... :bravonew:
                        I bet you'd think Chris Cook -- www.chriscook.us -- would look "stunning" in a thong posing suit...it's a little different when you put it on and pose

Comment

www.cherrybombs.net
                          www.suitsyouswimwear.com

i've got suits from both these, i was happy with both...

Comment

I got mine from www.jagware-posingsuits.com ......french cut, burgundy crushed velvet. Great quality suit

Comment

Originally posted by CreepingDeath
                              I got mine from www.jagware-posingsuits.com ......french cut, burgundy crushed velvet. Great quality suit
                              I like the look of crushed velvet, I'll get one of those soon

Comment

Working...
                              X