So what shows are you doing in 2006?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what shows are you doing in 2006?

Personally, I'm taking this year off and plan on competing again in 2007. What about you guys?

I may do one next fall...i'm still sort of intimidated, especially because my legs are so puny :)

Comment

I think I may actually take the year off too, at 5'9 I shouldn't really be competing as a middleweight, especially not in big shows. If I do one, I might do the "Philadelphia Bodybuilding and Tracey Greenwood Fitness and Figure," and then...who knows, one around November, maybe the Eastern USAs again, but I think I'll try to come back in 2007 around 225 before I start cutting...which would be 30-35 lbs in a year, but we'll see

Comment

Definately going to the nationals this year (I just found out they are in Miami!!). But not competing, just supporting some friends and checking out the competition. I have 2 friends that are really close to going pro, and they both want to go in that show.

As far as me, I am thinking of doing a local show; nothing high level, just try to get some expereience under my belt; and I want to see what I will look like cut down to get an idea on where I need to improve.

Good luck to all; and happy new year.

Oh, my new years resolution? To try not to put my name under all my posts anymore. :)

Originally posted by go Yankees
        I think I may actually take the year off too, at 5'9 I shouldn't really be competing as a middleweight, especially not in big shows. If I do one, I might do the "Philadelphia Bodybuilding and Tracey Greenwood Fitness and Figure," and then...who knows, one around November, maybe the Eastern USAs again, but I think I'll try to come back in 2007 around 225 before I start cutting...which would be 30-35 lbs in a year, but we'll see

Comment

i am looking to do an npc show around late october to mid november of next year in the new jersey/phila/new york area...haven't really looked in to it much yet.

Comment

TO THE MALTESE - There is a show in NYC in early NOVEMBER

Comment

be careful, it's a big one...it's right around NPC nats so a lot of people will do both

Comment

Originally posted by BadGenCD
                TO THE MALTESE - There is a show in NYC in early NOVEMBER
                I'll see.

Comment

I think I'm also taking this year off. Want to compete again in 2007.

Comment

If I can put on enough muscle, I will compete in a NPC Figure competion in late August. It's taking me a long time to put on muscle!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                      I think I'm also taking this year off. Want to compete again in 2007.
                      Will this just be a total of 1 year or are you deciding to take off a total of 2 years? You have def put some mass on. Can't wait to see you compete again and compare the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by shortz
                        Will this just be a total of 1 year or are you deciding to take off a total of 2 years? You have def put some mass on. Can't wait to see you compete again and compare the pics.
                        Yeah this will be 2 years. I didn't want to take off for that long but I had other things that had to take priority over doing a show. If I can't commit 100% I won't do it.

Comment

I want to do a couple local shows in September in Lakeland / Tampa area in Florida.

I am working on a cycle plan for that show now.

Comment

I will be competing in June. Local show.

Comment

i will be doing a local one in june -- a friend of mine will be sponsering his first npc show-

going to be pretty cool --

i may do the alantic states aswell -- not sure yet --

getting married may 13 so its kinda of pushing things -- i start dieting feb 1

Comment

Working...
                              X