Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to tighten up in 5 days...help!

Okay here is my deal:
    I have to walk down a run way in just my boxers in front of 200 women in 5 days, and I have my "hibernation" weight on right now. How can I go into this looking as good as possible without stunting my gains? Pretty much I want to make sure I don't go in puffy and bloated, any tricks you guys know that might help me for this? I have no AI and also no experience with this sort of thing. Thanks.

For me to give you advice compared to the more knowledgable members on here would be somewhat pointless. Looks like your going to have to shed some serious water weight. Why do you have to do this? New job at the male review? hehe j/k bro

Comment

yellowjacket's post, 7 days to ultimate leanness, should help you...here's the link
      http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...light=leanness

Comment

a few pointers, not sure if they're all mentioned there, but do full-body workouts up to 72 hours from the runway strut/bachelorette party/date...don't eat a lot on the last couple days to let your belly get distended, shave your body, buff your skin, tan a little...if you've never done it before, you'd be amazed at how "lean" you look shaven

Comment

thanks for the advice guys, especially the link, that was a good one. The reason I am doing this is not a new job, but just some fun at an existing one. I am quiting and it will be my last day, so why not go out with a bang. I would love to compete in a few years time, this might help me get used to wearing very little in front of tons of people.

Comment

It may sound wierd, but use some hemroid cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
              You're right... it does sound weird. What does it do?

Comment

I am taking test cyp, I forgot to mention that. I have gained 15 lbs in a 5 weeks, so I am assuming there is a fair bit of water to shed.

Comment

Originally posted by snowshark84
                  You're right... it does sound weird. What does it do?

I don't know anymore details, than people have used it to tighten the skin on certain areas by using the cream to remove some of the bloat.

Comment

hemroid cream thats a new one

Comment

Originally posted by slipshady
                      hemroid cream thats a new one

Not really, many bodybuilders use this.

The whole shedding water thing can get very very complicated and in depth. If you have time I'd just use the link posted above.

Comment

I've heard of it being used the day before comp. But also heard you have to be very very lean to notice any difference.

What's your current bf%

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                          Some people put icy hot on a neoprene wrap (like a girdle) around their waist. It is suppose to help draw water out of skin.

Hemeroid cream might have the same effect.

Comment

also, ive heard it needs to be applied several hours before whatever it is u have. plan accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout6
                              also, ive heard it needs to be applied several hours before whatever it is u have. plan accordingly

correct

Comment

Working...
                              X