• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pre contest stack

tren enanthate 400 mgs - 2 weekly injects
    masteron enanthate 400 mgs - 2 weekly injects
    proviron 50 mgs ed
    igf13 60 mcgs 6 days a week [i train 6 days - 30 in the morning and 30 pwo]

will start the tren and masteron 10 weeks out. the proviron 8 weeks out -- the igf13 50 days out

i am currently running test enanthate - gram a week

deca 600 mgs a week -- will drop the test 3 weeks out and the deca 10 weeks out hence adding the other compounds -
    starting my diet tomorrow -- my nutrionist - cut me hard -- its going to be a long 16 weeks -

enjoying some eats tonight while watching the game

Good luck with your dieting brother. Do you stay on all year long? What's your current weight?

Comment

can you post some pics too, so we can have a little before-and-after?

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
        can you post some pics too, so we can have a little before-and-after?
        He has his last comp pics posted somewhere.

House- You changing anything this time around?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
          He has his last comp pics posted somewhere.

House- You changing anything this time around?

my whole diet has changed -- will be interesting to see how things go -- will train as hard as i can as usual-

as for pics -- i will ask bouncer if i can post up my nutritionists website --he has some before and about 10 weeks out pics on his site . the weight on the before pic is wrong --should say 289

Comment

Originally posted by house1
            my whole diet has changed -- will be interesting to see how things go -- will train as hard as i can as usual-

as for pics -- i will ask bouncer if i can post up my nutritionists website --he has some before and about 10 weeks out pics on his site . the weight on the before pic is wrong --should say 289
            You're pics on there didn't do you justice even though you looked incredible...

Where are the pics from the show that you promised us?

Also, I think that your nutritionists website and B should strike up a deal to work together - he seems to have a kickass program there that I will be taking up after this show in April....

Comment

I would like to hear more about your nutritionists website.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                You're pics on there didn't do you justice even though you looked incredible...

Where are the pics from the show that you promised us?

Also, I think that your nutritionists website and B should strike up a deal to work together - he seems to have a kickass program there that I will be taking up after this show in April....

fog , they came out very,very,poorly-- lighting was terrible -- cant see anything but blobs on stage :thumbsdow

Comment

hey house what weight do you plan to compete at this time?

Comment

I've never heard of running Masteron and Proviron together, have you done that before? I don't see anything wrong with it, they're just sort of similar. I'm not a big fan of winny but I used to use it pre-contest, once with tren and masteron and one time with tren, prop, EQ, proviron and primo. The second time it hurts my joints pretty bad but I was running it at a higher dose.

Comment

Originally posted by Control
                      I've never heard of running Masteron and Proviron together, have you done that before? I don't see anything wrong with it, they're just sort of similar. I'm not a big fan of winny but I used to use it pre-contest, once with tren and masteron and one time with tren, prop, EQ, proviron and primo. The second time it hurts my joints pretty bad but I was running it at a higher dose.

i ran the masteron and proviron together last time -- did a nice job -- winny i will not touch again -- just fucks up the joints -- found it hard to train

Comment

:hmmm:
                        Originally posted by Chadd77
                        I would like to hear more about your nutritionists website.
                        Me too, I am doing a show in September and am curious about your diet.

Comment

Working...
                        X