Diet Question @ 6 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet Question @ 6 weeks out

i am just under 6 weeks out now and i have for the past 2 weeks had my carb intake at around 125g a day. the fat is coming off at a good rate but the past couple days it looks to me like my muscles have gone a little flatter. my question is should i keep the carbs about the same as they've been or up it a little for the next 2 weeks? at 6 weeks out about how many carbs are you guys taking in?

when i dieted for ym show i would have a refeed day or higher carb day one a week or so. I would eat the same calorie was but i would get protein in bodyweight and low fat and jsut upp my carbs to maybe 400 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by daf2
      when i dieted for ym show i would have a refeed day or higher carb day one a week or so. I would eat the same calorie was but i would get protein in bodyweight and low fat and jsut upp my carbs to maybe 400 or so.
      interesting....

Comment

you could cycle your carbs; have two high days, two middle days, and two zero days, or combination thereof...on your low days you could either eat less calories, or replace the calories with fat...you could also do one high day, one middle day, one low/zero day...that's how I usually do it when dieting, and if it doesn't work, or I feel I need to speed up my progress, I stick in more mid and low days

Comment

Working...
        X