t3 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t3 schedule

i am going to run t3 this time out -- anyone know how far out and what a good setup would be --

i have run it before but not pre contest

from what I've read, it looks like people normally start at 25 mcgs tapering up to 100, then back down...and they don't run for longer than 6 weeks. I'm not sure how far from a contest you should stop, though

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
      from what I've read, it looks like people normally start at 25 mcgs tapering up to 100, then back down...and they don't run for longer than 6 weeks. I'm not sure how far from a contest you should stop, though
      Thats a good estimate...great place to start.

Comment

might want to research more.... im no expert on t3... but 100 sounds awfully high...

i think most go more like 25 - 50

Comment

i ran up to 75mcgs with clen at 100mcg without any problems-- started 1 week at 25 the 50 then 75 then back down- several guys i train with have ran 100 but complain of cramping but they stacked with clen -- so not sure if scrotum cramping was from clen as a side -- they start it 7 weeks out from show time

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...threadid=11430

I'm undecided as to when I think would be the best time to run it. Some people are very worried about a rebound affect when you come off and that would obviously be a terrible thing going into a comp. But I've always spent most of the time I was on it ramping downwards for the specific reason of trying to not have any unwanted rebound affect.

Comment

Working...
            X