Possible Contest Music Clips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Contest Music Clips...

Does anyone have any good music on file for a show? I would love it if someone could post up some mp3 files of songs already cut for their show etc...

What kind of music are you into bro?

Comment

Because this is a more serious section. We don't need it cluttered with the usual junk you post. Then getting it hijacked and off track.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
        What kind of music are you into bro?
        I have thought about using Saliva or Shinedown - I guess that kind of music...

Comment

rage against the machine

born of a broken man

or

No Shelter

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
            are you going for slow or upbeat tempo?

I like Ozzys entrance...I AM IRONMAN :cool:

Diana Ross...I want muscles!

Which Shinedown song?
            Ironman would be good - Shinedown's "Beyond the Sun..."

Yes Rado - I have looked around boards but most of the stuff I am finding has been hosted on RapidShare etc and is out of date. I can find the songs themselves but I am clueless when it comes to how to edit songs etc and was just looking for something someone may already have on file.

Also, if I post up a song or something is anyone here capable/willing to edit it for me?

Comment

try 45 (I think that's what it's called) by Shinedown. I used I'm In Love With My Car, by Queen, Calm Like A Bomb by Rage, and It's a Man's World by James Brown and I loved them all

for me it depended on the mood I wanted to project whille posing

Comment

You can do search for song like "NIN-Closer vs 50 Cent- In Da Club" There are some cool rap/rock mixes out there.

Comment

Fog, I'm not a huge eminem fan (do like some of his music) but I did my last routine to "Till I Collapse". Great beats to hit poses to. I already have the music cut to a minute and have an explosion sounds at the end of the song. I really liked it and got lots of compliments on it. Let me know if you would like to listen to it. I can email it to you.

Comment

Hatebreed - Live For This

http://www.hatebreed.com/media.asp

Comment

A good rock song that has some tempo changes of it's own is Authority Zero "One More Minute"

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                        Fog, I'm not a huge eminem fan (do like some of his music) but I did my last routine to "Till I Collapse". Great beats to hit poses to. I already have the music cut to a minute and have an explosion sounds at the end of the song. I really liked it and got lots of compliments on it. Let me know if you would like to listen to it. I can email it to you.

Could you forward it to me as well- I have a show on July 1 and I am working on routines right now... that would be great--

Comment

i'm using some Paul Wall this time....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                            I have thought about using Saliva or Shinedown - I guess that kind of music...

I almost used "Hemorrage" by Fuel for one of my shows. Another good one is: "Hero of the Day" by Metallica w/ San Fran City Orchestra...if you start it about 55 seconds in- it's great for 90 secs. :)

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                              I almost used "Hemorrage" by Fuel for one of my shows. Another good one is: "Hero of the Day" by Metallica w/ San Fran City Orchestra...if you start it about 55 seconds in- it's great for 90 secs. :)
                              Kick ass - I like that Metallica idea - thanks everyone...

Comment

Working...
                              X