NPC Dutchess Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC Dutchess Classic

anyone here doing this show in NY june 10th?

Originally posted by joe bigboy
    Sorry to hijack bro but how in the hell did your last show go? I have been meaning to ask you about it but I haven't seen you in a while...

Comment

i placed 2nd in the Mr. West Virginia... i havent spent much time on the boards the past couple weeks, been busy as hell... i'm planning to do the Keystone Classic on May 20 as well the one in NY in june...

Comment

i placed 2nd in the Mr. West Virginia... i havent spent much time on the boards the past couple weeks, been busy as hell... i'm planning to do the Keystone Classic on May 20 as well the one in NY in june...
        Kick ass bro - keep us updated - I like to hear about stuff like this so let us know what worked for you or what didn't when you get the chance.

Now...

Back to your thread (sorry) :D....

Comment

Fog, you got any shows coming up?

Comment

Fog, you got any shows coming up?
            Not for another year or so - I just finished my first one and I won't have time until after my fall semester...

I am dying to do another one though - I feel addicted :D....

Comment

yea they're alot of fun, alot of work, but alot of fun too... meet alot of great ppl

Comment

i was doing the atlantic states and that show -- went to school where its being held -- might be working back stage as the guy sponsering it is a good friend - he puts on a very good show -- i help him with his infb show in october -

so since i am not competeing -- i will be helping with the backstage stuff

Comment

Working...
                X