Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxkazxxx
    Are you volunteering Dreamgirl :)

Um, no cause last I was checked- I was 24% and I haven't been able to make it budge... sorry, if I could I would show more pics...

Comment

What ever happened to coffee-guy?

Comment

Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
        What ever happened to coffee-guy?
        We dated for a while and then he stopped posting :dunno: I wish he would have stuck around - he was knowledgeable and competed in shows.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
          We dated for a while and then he stopped posting :dunno: I wish he would have stuck around - he was knowledgeable and competed in shows.
          Thanks....He was very knowledgeable.:)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            that's the nice version but lets be real. he made it impossible for your 2 to coexist on the forums. it came down to me having to choose which would stay and which would go. his posts and pm's (literally page long rants) just got out of control.

at the end of the day it comes down to 1 thing. i have known you almost half my life. i will always have your back and i will always be on your side regardless of the asshole that you think i am..

Comment

Working...
            X