7 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 weeks out

Looking for a sanity check- lossing my mind as I lose bf% and get closer to the show

so here is my diet 7 weeks out-
    first meal is at 7:30 am last meal is 8:00 PM no carbs with last meal
    bed time 11:00 PM

cardio:
    7 days/week two 20 min sessions waking up and before bed (currently doing Elliptical) gonna be adjusting to help break thru plateaus and going to the Gauntlet

Diet 6 meals a day -

protein choices:

6-8 oz
    chicken
    eggwhites about 6-8 egg whites per meal no yolks
    white fish

carb choices:

white or brown rice brown preferred
    pototes (yam is choice but limited)

Veggies:
    with everymeal

No dairy
    No Wheat
    No shakes

Monitoring this really close and playing with carbs to find the point where the body still responds well without looking flat - and cutting out any un-needed fats-

todays stats- 218lbs 7.8%bf 6'0

supps-

GH- 4iu/day
    test- 1500mg/wk
    eq- 600mg/wk
    tren- 300/wk
    clen- 120mg/ed
    t3- 25mcg/ed
    letro- 1mg/ed

60mg Usnic acid daily
    Ephedra 50 mg daily
    milk thistle
    prostacare-

winny next week 100mg/eod
    tbol- 40mg/oral ed
    14 days out will drop the oils and switch to Halo
    Last edited by vigil76; 05-26-06, 02:08 PM.

Haven't went through it all but it looks pretty decent from what I see......BUT why do you think you need 1.5 grams of test per week?

Comment

most think im crazy- but I found that my body responds much better in higher dosage of test 1g> and when i compare the toxcity to effectiveness it makes for an easy choice...
      consequently,i ended up with plenty of test and realizing that i will be cutting out the oils as we get closer to show date i decided to bump up from 1g to 1.5 -
      moreover,i have my choelsterol checked regularly to make HDL isn't thru the roof

please advice...

Comment

Looks good to me, how are you running the T-3 and the Clen?

You're running clen and epehdra? How's the heart rate going? How's the water intake as well?

I personally don't think people need that much letro but that's just me. I'd take out white rice and only use brown. I'd also throw in Oatmeal as one of your carb choices and as a veggie I'd throw in asparagus.

I also like the stairmaster as a form of cardio because of how beneficial it is for the legs.

I need to see pics to advise any further and it's a great idea to let people see where you're at.

Comment

Also I'd start posing and figuring out what you're going to do for your last week of prep.

Comment

LMG thanks for the input--

Water intake- 2 gallons a day
            T3 and clen- T3 everday 25mcg- 4 weeks out I will go to 50mcg for one week then 75 the following week and then taper back down to 50mcg- cycling the clen 120mg for two weeks on then two weeks off then two weeks back on from now to the end of the show

I take that Stimerex black Diamonds tabs 25mg ephedra- feel fine i take two a day one on the morning at 7:00 am and the other one around 2:00 pm its fine- everynow and then sever cotton mouth

I statrted posing sometime ago working on 1/4 turns and mandatorys- music is picked out-- one fo the fellow board members sent me the 60 second edited clip of Till I collapse- it was great so working on a routine with that music

I agree the Gauntlet is a great cardiomachine-- gonna start on that soon-- thats my go to cardio choice to break thru the plateaus

I have a question--
            I have been advised against any malto meal, oatmeal and flax seed mill ground or flax seed oil pills -- what's your take on this

the logic was that we have a default wheat in tolerance as we do for lactose--and that the wheat gives us a film we want to get rid of-- .
            my trainer has always steered me right but sometimes i do wonder---

in the pictures section i did post some pics at 14 weeks out- i have not updated them on here-- I will see if I can upload Recent pics- lighting is low in most of these--

last questions- LAsix or aldactone
            im really leaning on aldactone

Again thanks for all your help -

Comment

Stay away from the Lasix, it's harsh, unpredictable (unless you have the injectable version), and of course it's not potasium sparing.

Aldactone is much more mild and it's potasium sparing; but you have to start it a few days before the show.

In my preps as well as many others people tend to switch their carbs late from rice and such to oatmeal. I'd be lying if I try to explain the logic but I know it was my main carb source last year and it worked great and was filling to hold me over when I couldn't eat as much. Check out many of the pro videos out and you will see that in their preps they are typically eating oatmeal as one of their main carb sources. Hence I don't know why your guy would be against it.

I do not particularly like the way you're running T-3 and Clen.

The T-3 I don't suggest running for more than 6 weeks and you can read in my prior posts that I go with the 5%/45%/55% rule. That being I ramp up to my max dose 5% of the total time I plan to stay on, stay at my max dose for 45% of the time and ramp down 55% of the time. This helps your body a whole lot from enduring the rebound effect.

I'd also suggest ramping the Clen in a pyramid type form for the 2 weeks.

Keep up that posing too bro, can't stress that enough and stick your legs, stick your legs, and stick your legs......that will help so much with getting that last bit of definition in there.

Not to mention when everyone else will be shaking there ass off and sweating on stage you'll be sticking your poses without problems.

Keep us posted bro, also a great idea to start a log and write EVERYTHING so you know exactly what you did for next time.

Comment

Let me preface that, this has been the hardest personal endeavor I have ever embarked upon, hence it has also been the most rewarding and as a Novice guy I really can appreciate all the work that goes into this sport.

thanks man!

Moreover, I am journaling the whole thing...

In reference to the T3- does it play a different factor when G is in the lineup-- originally i remember asking the same questions about the length of time on T3-- and it came about that while on G - t3 in lower dosing is beneficial--

I miss my oatmeal and I will ask the trainer to provide a more in detail methodology on this practice and why oatmeal has been removed from my diet as a carb source.

I will keep you posted--

Lastly-- can you elaborate on the specifics of clen and pyramid-- just want to make sure I'm on the same page...

Stick the legs!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Comment

Totally passed up the fact that you were on GH......There are a few reasons to run the T-3.

1.) To increase protein synthesis
                  2.) Fat loss
                  3.) To up your T-3 levels because GH lowers your natural T-3

In your case I can see you doing it for case 1 and 3. I wouldn't run more than 25mcg per day for those reasons and I personally run it at 12.5 mcg per day.

Let me dig up the clen article.....

Comment

There are a bunch of clen articles out there......I found this one the fastest so here ya go! Lemme know if you have any more ?'s......I know how tough this time can be and it's only going to get tougher. Stay focused bro.

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...highlight=clen

Comment

thanks man! i just hope my trainer has it together- and leads me right to vcitory
                      i wanna be the most shredded and have great posing

Thanks again- i will read the article and post pics later on this eve-

did you see the 14 weeks out pics?

Comment

i was like 223 10%bf - i need to look in the journal to see exactly- but if memory serves me right i think i was right around there

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=30213

Comment

I'd like to see current pics. You look thick enough now you just need to cut the fat off. From what I can tell just looking at those few I think you need to bring your chest up a bit.

Comment

i will get those tonight- i will have one of the guys i train with snap some shots tonight - feeling a bit flat but will snap them --

thanks again -

Comment

Working...
                              X