Phil Heath...won Colorado Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Heath...won Colorado Pro

my buddy said, "dude, I heard your boy Heath is tryin' to win the NY Pro...I saw his pics, he looked real fuckin' good"

so I hopped over to flexonline.com and I was pretty amazed by a) his physique, b) that he's been doing bodybuilding for 4 years now, and c) how nice he was when I met him at NPC Nats last year
    Attached Files

and more
    Attached Files

Comment

and
      Attached Files

Comment

Yea, he was easily picked above the rest to go pro last year and you can see why.....

When you have the genetics, all you can do is stare in amazement.

Comment

I hate all those genetic freaks! :D

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
            my buddy said, "dude, I heard your boy Heath is tryin' to win the NY Pro...I saw his pics, he looked real fuckin' good"\
            man i wonder who told you that..?

Comment

Heath is a special one, his genetics are out of this world...I should also mention, he's a really really nice guy. I talked to him at NPC Nats for a bit about how he played basketball at Denver and stuff, he just seemed so happy with life

Comment

goYankee,

See if you can find the pics of the amateurs. My buddy Kenny Kline took the overall at the same show for the am's. I can't seem to find them.

thanks,

DS

Comment

do you know who the photographers were at the show? their websites *might* have some sort of indication as to where to find pics

Comment

looks fukin awesome

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
                      do you know who the photographers were at the show? their websites *might* have some sort of indication as to where to find pics
                      GoY:

I found the pictures. I will try and post them...

Comment

Working...
                      X