Kenny Milne wins Colorado PRO/AM [AMATEUR OVERALL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Milne wins Colorado PRO/AM [AMATEUR OVERALL]

Here is a buddy of mine who won the amateur portion of the Shawn Ray competition last month. This kid is young and has unlimited potential. With the right diet, supplements, and coaching, he could be the next Jay Cutler in 8-10yrs. He is in the Super-Heavy category. He was on-stage here I believe at 232lbs. Give him some time and he will be a monster...

Last edited by DS-COUSIN; 06-03-06, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Comment

looks like someone shouldn't have been onstage though-

Comment

he looks freakin great! how old is he?

Comment

Joe,

22 or just turned 23....

Comment

He's a monster for being so young! He looks great!

Comment

Chadd77:

He was 6lbs lighter also at the event. He should come in at his next show around 240lbs. I suspect. If he sticks with it, he will be a FREAK!

Comment

He is very impressive. That guy that shouldn't have been onstage boggles my mind. I mean do people like that not pay attention to what someone looks like for a show, until they walk on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                    He is very impressive. That guy that shouldn't have been onstage boggles my mind. I mean do people like that not pay attention to what someone looks like for a show, until they walk on stage.

You always see one or two guys that look like that on stage. Don't ask me why?????

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      Shibby, he maybe one of the guys from a division like novice or something and won or Kenny may have had a small class.

Granted, that kid looked like POO POO anyway, especially next to Kenny and the other guys....

Comment

Originally posted by DS-COUSIN
                        Shibby, he maybe one of the guys from a division like novice or something and won or Kenny may have had a small class.

Granted, that kid looked like POO POO anyway, especially next to Kenny and the other guys....
                        Poo Poo... :laughnew: Yeah, I laughed....

Comment

Working...
                        X