Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tanning--

guys- I ahve a quick question regarding tanning---

So I have been working on my tan-- what you guys recommend as the best products for this--

please keep in mind ease of use and color

Jan Tana
    Pro Tan
    Dream Tan

please advise on your expereince and any strategies you have used for application and best appearance

Kindest Regards.

I liked the way I turned out with one coat of Pro-Tan a day starting Monday night and a coat of Dream Tan on the day of the show...

LMG has a similar idea running around here somewhere too....

Comment

thank you-- it's on its way!

Comment

I have always just used Pro Tan. I heard that the Dream Tan tends to run and since I sweat like a freakin pig I have always just used the Pro Tan. 2 coats Thursday, 2 on Friday, and a touch up Saturday morning always worked well for me.

Comment

so i went alittle crazy........ bought Pro Tan and jar of Dream Tan and some (vascularity - Hot Stuff)

Will pick up a good exfoliator next----

For the night show I'm gona go with Maroon trunks and black for prejudging---

I was looking on some sites- throw me some recommendations please--

Oh Chad by the way- I'm using that Till I collapse song- put a routine together- im pleased!

Thanks again

Comment

Glad I could help brother. So when's the show?

Comment

Originally posted by vigil76
              Oh Chad by the way- I'm using that Till I collapse song- put a routine together
              Is that the Eminem song Chadd talked about a while back? If it is I ended up using it and it worked out quite well.

As for suits - I liked SuitsYouSwimwear the best of all the ones I looked through...

Comment

i been using about 5 coats of protan, i sometimes use jan tana show tan on top of that but when you sweat it runs bad and i happened to be wearing a light color posing suit the first time i used it. bled through really bad

Comment

btw i have been just using Hot Stuff for my posing oil too, always went with cooking spray until recently. a buddy of mine said he liked the way he looked under the lights with just the hot stuff as his only oil, i tried it last show and i thought it looked pretty good too, not too extra shinny

Comment

I only use hot stuff also. Never used the oil before. Always thought that gave it to much of a shiney look.

Comment

sweet!
                      thanks guys- show is July 1

Comment

2 coats protan wednesday to friday
                        1 coat dream tan formula #2 on saturday morning

Spray Pam for the shine and use a towel to dab it off to get it right.

Comment

so i tested that Hot Stuff- the sheeeat works good- makes my skin tingle a bit but not to shiny looking ------ I will post some pics in a few.....

Comment

I've always heard that the judges like the look of Jan Tana and Pro Tan over Dream Tan any day. Sonis used Dream Tan for his 1st show, and then never again....switched to Pro Tan....about 4 coats!

The Dream Tan can tend to give you a muddier sort of look. It also has som sparkle in it which can deaden your cuts. In addition, most shows these days don't even allow Dream Tan because it stains everything in the venue when it rubs off.

Comment

Working...
                            X