Vigil- 21 days from stage day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigil- 21 days from stage day

Alright guys- sorry about the delay in posting some pictures- my mind has been everywhere else getting ready for this show--

in these pictures I'm holding lots of water- not a major concern of mine right now-- what is the concern is that I'm flat as hell---

Anyways- I have not altered or messed with the picture adjustments---

I think I was weighing 200lbs-- and bouncing around 4.8-5.2% bf ...

Competeing at <198lbs class
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vigil76; 06-29-06, 12:14 AM. Reason: new pics

Looking good bro, what do you have planned for your last week of prep?

On your rear double bi pose don't pull your elbows forward, push them back and out a little. Your quads look really good for 3 weeks out. Stay focused bro, you're almost there.

Comment

Looking real good brother. I would also like to hear what you have planned for the last week or two.

Comment

Thanks guys! Man this is tough---but loving it!

I can't even think anymore-

Last week prep:

today is 10 days out-- as of today

I have cut out all my sodium, splenda, you name it - I am "Plain Jane" and drinking tap water--

On Friday I switch to distilled water- which will put me 8 days out---
        Next week starting on Tuesday night- I start Aldactone @ 25mg increments-- and will use it all the way up to the show and dosage will vary depending on how the water is cutting out... leaving this to my friend who is coaching me... since my head is not there...

Tanning-- decided to use Pro Tan ontop of my good dark base and on Saturday gonna use Dream Tan with Hot Stuff- gonna do a good exfoliation on Friday night after weigh in's

if I missed something let me know-- by the way Chadd- I'm using the "Till I Collapse" track-- thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by vigil76
          Thanks guys! Man this is tough---but loving it!

I can't even think anymore-

Last week prep:

today is 10 days out-- as of today

I have cut out all my sodium, splenda, you name it - I am "Plain Jane" and drinking tap water--

On Friday I switch to distilled water- which will put me 8 days out---
          Next week starting on Tuesday night- I start Aldactone @ 25mg increments-- and will use it all the way up to the show and dosage will vary depending on how the water is cutting out... leaving this to my friend who is coaching me... since my head is not there...

Tanning-- decided to use Pro Tan ontop of my good dark base and on Saturday gonna use Dream Tan with Hot Stuff- gonna do a good exfoliation on Friday night after weigh in's

if I missed something let me know-- by the way Chadd- I'm using the "Till I Collapse" track-- thanks again.
          What else are you running...

Good luck bro....

Comment

Originally posted by vigil76

Exfoliate before you start putting on the Pro Tan. Do not force yourself to use the Dream Tan either unless you see a need for it. Start pro tan on wednesday. 2 coats wed/2 coats thurs/2 coats fri. If you need something else go 1 coat dream tan formula 2 on sat morning. Come friday night you'll be DARK!

Comment

I always had good luck with just the protan. But everyone does it different. Good luck at your show brother. Your hard work definitely shows!

You'll be eating that extra large pizza in no time!!! Hang in there!!! :D

Comment

again thanks to all of you for your support and advice... it has been soooo valuable in deciding what to do/ what not to do!

As far as what else I'm running--- there are several post of my off season/ precontest supps list LOL

As of today!!!!!!!!!

Quick overview:
                Injects:
                GH 6 iu day
                Winny 100mg/eod
                Tren 100 mg/eod
                EQ 300 mg /eod
                Masteron 100 mg/eod

orals:
                Letro 1 mg/ed
                T3 37.5 mcg/ed
                clen 120mg/ed
                Halo 25mg/ed

OTC:
                milk thistle 3x/ed
                12 mg Usnic Acid 6x/day
                500 mcg B12
                Liv52, Prostacare,

Comment

Update?

Comment

sorry for the delay- been focusing on the show- posing and diet etc... cutting the water-

The show is this Saturday---i started my Aldactone last night and another one this morning-- 25mg each time--

it's on-- today is my last workout and it's arms

hereare some pics from 9 days out---
                    Attached Files

Comment

damn bro you looking good, should do great!
                      good luck

Comment

thanks man!

Comment

Awesome brother! I bet your getting excited. make sure you get some good pics form the show to post. Good luck bro!!

Comment

Great shots bro - you look good...

Have fun today/tomorrow....

Comment

looking really sharp, well done.

on the rear double b I'd bring your legs closer in, toes pointing out, one foot behind the other with calf flexed, fuck it scratch that, you look great

Comment

Working...
                              X