couple alcoholic drinks @ 6 wks out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple alcoholic drinks @ 6 wks out?

as of right now i'm 6 weeks out from the nabba jr nats and tomorrow is a birthday party for a lifelong friend of mine and i really dont' wanna be a real stick in the mud so to speak and not drink anything at all with these guys. i mean i'm pretty close to stage ready now anyway so do you all think that a 2 or 3 drinks like diet coke and bicardi will fuk me over too much? i know most ppl would just probably go drink whatever but i mean i take this BB shit pretty seriously ya know i mean with all the hours i spend puttin in it i dont' wanna fuk up this close. anyway i just wanted to get a couple opinions from yall.
    Thanks!

dont do it---- you have put in too much work. If he's your friend he will understand and will be happy you are there with him

Stay focused.

Good luck :dancingne

Comment

I wouldn't do it. I'm sure your buddy will understand. It's not just the drinks. It the drinks, then what you eat with it, then the poor quality of sleep you get, then it's feeling like you are less than 100% for the next day or two... I also have heard so many people say that they wish they had just a few more days to get ready for thier show.

Comment

yeah, I have had to blow off many events for the same reason, but when you're on stage with everyone in the crowd staring you down, it will be worth it, besides you never know who is watching, talent scout, And at most contests there are Supplement companies, that might be looking to sign some athletes.

Comment

imho, it won't mess you over that much, if that's what you want to do

i'd say after all the other folks have 2-3 drinks they won't care what you're drinking

and i don't think not drinking makes you a stick in the mud, hell, most of the time at a party is talking shit, you can talk shit with water, lol

either way have a good time, it's a good friend

Comment

I say don't do it either brother. Like trip said, you can go out and not drink and still have a good time.

Comment

well i'm proud to say that i didnt even any alcohol. after reading some of you guys posts i got to thinking, fuk these guys even though they are pretty close friends i've put myself through way too much helll n and out of the gym to fuk it up now....
              so thanks guys for kinda talking some since into me so to speak, lol...

Comment

way to go bro. keep it up

Comment

Working...
                X