Progression Pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progression Pics...

It's been about 6 weeks since my last shot of Enanthate in these pictures and I had just finished PCT that week...

The before pictures are about 6%-7% body-fat and somewhere between 180 pounds and 176 pounds at 5'8"....

The current pictures are "supposedly" 9.6% body-fat (with a 3 point test BUT I feel like I honestly look closer to 11%) weighing in at 213 pounds and of course I'm still at 5'8" :(......

SM A&T
    Attached Files

Comment

SM SC
      Attached Files

Comment

SM RL
        Attached Files

Comment

SM RDB
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            you're one ugly ass mofo though:D

:spank:

Comment

nice progress...looking good brudda!

Comment

nice work bro

Comment

Looking real good brother! Congrats!! So when's the next show?

Comment

Very noticeable difference. Good job. Lazy on the waxing though.

Comment

great progression bro...kudos

Comment

looking good....is it just me or are the leg shots shot with a wider lens or something

Comment

Originally posted by tauhansabadoria
                          looking good....is it just me or are the leg shots shot with a wider lens or something
                          I think they just look a little funny because of they way I resized them (I'm not very picture savvy) because the camera is exactly the same and the same person took the shots...

I look pretty much exactly like the shots though (with the exception of the way that sidechest shot makes my left quad look deformed)....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                            I think they just look a little funny because of they way I resized them (I'm not very picture savvy) because the camera is exactly the same and the same person took the shots...

I look pretty much exactly like the shots though (with the exception of the way that sidechest shot makes my left quad look deformed)....
                            You look solid Bro. Why did you resize the pics? Just put them up as is.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
                              You look solid Bro. Why did you resize the pics? Just put them up as is.
                              Thanks BUT they were originally 2200x1700 pixels - I doubt you're going to want to see me from that viewpoint...

Comment

Working...
                              X