Last week of prep before the show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last week of prep before the show?

What do you guys do for the last week of preparation before the show to dry out?
    Like sodium and water manipulation or taking any diuretics what do you take and how much of it? or the other supplements to help out the process.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated

I've only got a second this morning or I would look up the links myself but Lmg2701 has a couple of threads about this that are pretty informative (and I think I started one that he helped out on too)...

If you haven't found them by the time I get back I'll look them up....

Comment

Got it bro thanks. :)
      http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...week+prep+show

Comment

Here's another good one:

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=2436

Comment

So what do you have planned? Disregard my post in your picture thread, didn't know you already had a post like this in this forum.

Comment

Oh and like I asked in the other thread, what are you planning to do as far as tanning stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
              Oh and like I asked in the other thread, what are you planning to do as far as tanning stuff?
              To answer both questions...I started to do two gallons of water and add salt everything I eat( I tried to do the chicken bullion thing but man that was nasty) Protein is as usuall almost 2gr per pound, eating a bunch of asparagus everyday, Plus dropped the carbs to just 50grs a day till tomorrow evening, I know at this point it doesn't make any difference but since I am still softer than where I wanna be, I figured extra day of low carbs should burn a few grams more bf. And again since I am still bit soft I don't know how my body would react to too many days of carb loading?
              I started do tanning yesterday, with a coat of mystic tan, plus I'll start putting on a coat of pro tan tomorrow and may be a coat everyday till Saturday. I stopped shaving about ten days ago so my sking can get a little break and clear out some of the in grown hair bumps. I'll shave tomorow before I put on the pro tan.
              God it's been so long since I did all this, I am getting nervous, but again all I know is this is a good starting point for my next show in March.

Comment

Come March you'll easily be in the best condition you've ever been in. Good luck with your show and post the pics when you get a chance. Any pics of the wheels?

Comment

Any pics of the wheels?
                  Nope, too hairy. :nerdnew:

Comment

Well post one after you shave ape man. lol. How proportional are your legs to the upper body.

Comment

I think one of his threads has his leg shots in them - they're pretty damn good/proportionate from what I remember - I do remember having hamstring envy so that must mean they were way better than mine...

Comment

Well post one after you shave ape man. lol. How proportional are your legs to the upper body.
                        Here! if you weren't so lazy you would've gone back couple of pages and see it. Lol! Just scroll down a bit. :nerdnew:
                        http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...t=31726&page=2

Comment

Working...
                        X