Awesome threads!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome threads!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to Foghat for posting all those threads with tips that is all. :bravonew:

What a stud :cool:...

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
      What a stud :cool:...
      I think you are on the wrong forum, you should start your own thread about his studlyness. :laughnew: :laughnew: :P

Comment

Great info. I'm so impressed, that I would kiss him on the mouth with my butthole. Lotta good work put into those posts.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          Great info. I'm so impressed, that I would kiss him on the mouth with my butthole.
          I think I am gonna throw up.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
            Great info. I'm so impressed, that I would kiss him on the mouth with my butthole. Lotta good work put into those posts.

Please don't

Comment

the threads rock!!!

Comment

Thanks for the props y'all BUT I would be an ass not to say that almost all of the work came from Gumby at BBD and a few other minor things came from elsewhere (although I'm still editing them as they were full of typos and poor grammar/sentence structure etc :P)...

I'm working on finding some stuff on what a good 12-16 week contest diet looks like but some of the stuff I'm finding is fairly lame - I know of one really good thread but I can't seem to find it right now - give me time....

Anything else y'all can think of that we need just let me know and I will do my best to get it up......

BTW - most of these can be altered and everyone has their own way of approaching stuff like this so just remember that they're for folks looking for guides/outlines when starting out - not for the vets/pros (however having additional guides/outlines from their perspective would be great)....
                Last edited by coffee-guy; 12-19-06, 10:25 PM.

Comment

A lot of good info brother. I'm sure you put a decent amount of time and effort into it and it is much appreciated!

Comment

Nice my brudda

Comment

Working...
                    X