Cheat Meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat Meals

How often (if at all) do you guys give yourself a cheat meal when you are training for a show? I start my dieting 12 weeks out and I usually allow for about 3-4 cheat meals during that period. About one a month. And what do you eat for that cheat meal?

Also, what shows are you guys/girls competing in for 2007?

It depends on BF, how I look, how far out I am at the time. Early on I did 1 cheat meal a week (12-16 weeks out). When I hit 10 weeks I like to be 10% so adjust accordingly. I also use the 2lbs per week rule of thumb so I like to see my BF drop close to 2% every 3 weeks. My last show I was just under 4% for the show and pretty much stuck to plan. From 8 weeks in, I probably had 2 cheat meals.

People thought I was doing a show at week 4, which was my goal, to look contest ready 4 weeks out to keep from freaking out the last couple of weeks. In fact the last 3 weeks, I cut cardio back considerably because of my prepairedness.

Comment

I still do once per week.

Comment

I did one a week last year - I cut them out at 4 weeks I think - I didn't like the way I looked because of it - I needed 2 or 3 more weeks of hard dieting...

However - I wasn't on anything except clen - I'm sure I could stick with what I had last time this go round and be okay since my body will use a cheat meal more to its benefit than it would when I was natural - plus I'm going to diet for 16 weeks before my first show as opposed to just 10 last time....

Comment

Working...
        X