ideas on posing music guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideas on posing music guys

need some ideas - anyone have any ? was thinking breakin bengiman - breath as an idea

come on guys give me some ideas

Lol - that's actually one I have been considering...

Let me keep working on finding something as well - how long have you got to decide....

Comment

Godsmack's "Speak" is another good one...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
        Lol - that's actually one I have been considering...

Let me keep working on finding something as well - how long have you got to decide....
        6 weeks - till the first show - 8 weeks to the jr usa's - hoping to make it to the night show on that one

Comment

Godsmack's "Speak" is another good one...

ya i like that one to bro keep them coming bro

Comment

Do you have any musician friends? for my last show one of buddies did a 90 second custom piece for me it was awesome. In fact they usually have a whole bunch of stuff in their computer.

Comment

I'm a metal head so I prefer to listen to hard music, but I think a cool jam w/a lot of energy and beats for posing would be the Jay Z/Linkin Park collaboration 'Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You' shit any song off of their 'Collission Course' collaboration is worth considering imo.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                I'm a metal head so I prefer to listen to hard music, but I think a cool jam w/a lot of energy and beats for posing would be the Jay Z/Linkin Park collaboration 'Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You' shit any song off of their 'Collission Course' collaboration is worth considering imo.

will check it out thanks

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                  need some ideas - anyone have any ? was thinking breakin bengiman - breath as an idea

come on guys give me some ideas
                  yes,,,something upbeat.

Comment

Seether - Fine Again...

This one is used a lot but I'm leaning towards it more and more - Disturbed - Down With The Sickness....

Comment

Seether - Fine Again...

This one is used a lot but I'm leaning towards it more and more - Disturbed - Down With The Sickness....

fine again is a good one - i also like the gladiator theme

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                        That is a good CD...

Pain - Three Days Grace

Comment

OMG- I just thought of a great one-

Fallout Boy's "This Aint a Scene" (its a goddamn ARMS race)...although the federation may not allow it since it's a tad vulgar.

Other idea- Alterbridge "When I Open My Eyes"

Comment

alterbridge is a good one - have to put that one on my ipod and listen to it while training - gives me some ideas

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                              alterbridge is a good one - have to put that one on my ipod and listen to it while training - gives me some ideas

Another good one is Breaking Benjamin's "Polyamorous"...might be too fast for a posing routine, though.

You know one that Sonis did his posing to was Metallica & the San Fran City Orchestra "No Leaf Clover". The beats are about 6 seconds apart to give you time to change poses

Comment

Working...
                              X