cardio twice a day now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cardio twice a day now

started cardio 2 x aday 60 minutes AM 45 PM - i dont do cardio on legs days - do legs twice aweek -

i put myself through hell getting ready for shows - i feel ahead one minute then behind the next - i was 211lbs and 213 lbs my past 2 shows - they were back to back - this pas holloween weekend and the following weekend nov 4 -

hoping to be 220 plus lbs for the bev and just a bit lighter and tighter for the jr usa's - i am sitting at 238 lbs with 6 weeks to go - still holding around the waist - its pissing me off -

Sounds good bro - I wish I could compete at that weight but I suppose it will take me a few more years to get there - I just hope to look as good as you do at your weight when I get there...

Comment

I remember seeing your pics from your last show. You looked fantastic brother. You're contest weight is my off season weight. :D I know towards the end you never think you look good enough and always questioning yourself. I do it too. Keep your head up and think positive. Tell yourself you're the biggest and baddest mother f'r every time you walk into the gym! I know you have your diet and training nailed. Not much more you can do. 6 more weeks and you’ll be up on stage. Keep pushing hard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
        I remember seeing your pics from your last show. You looked fantastic brother. You're contest weight is my off season weight. :D I know towards the end you never think you look good enough and always questioning yourself. I do it too. Keep your head up and think positive. Tell yourself you're the biggest and baddest mother f'r every time you walk into the gym! I know you have your diet and training nailed. Not much more you can do. 6 more weeks and you’ll be up on stage. Keep pushing hard!!!
        hell ya bro -- i am one of the hardest critics of myself lol - its a good thing i guess :hmmm:

Comment

Working...
        X