Best way supplement for fat burning and gaining muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way supplement for fat burning and gaining muscle

I was wondering what you guys would consider to be the best overall fat burning/cutting pill/powder. I don't want to lose any muscle mass but want something that I could take to help burn bodyfat.

Thanks

What does your diet/workout/cardio look like?

Comment

Im pretty sure everyone wants that, let me know when you find it.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
        :laughnew:

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket

LOL
          Attached Files

Comment

Best way supplement for fat burning and gaining muscle

First you need to make sure you training and diet are in order. You need to burn more
            calories than you're consuming.

I personally like Myochem’s CEE-MYO CE2X 6080. I started taking the CE2X about 3 weeks after I starting weight training and have noticed WEEKLY gains in strength and overall muscle size. They do a lot of research and development and recently added a new product myomale 2012.

I believe that anyone can see steady gains with proper nutrition and exercise, but I don’t honestly believe that I would have been able to see my bench press increase 60 Ibs, in 2.5 months without the added help from Myochem’s CEE-MYO CE2X 6080! This is a product worthy of every penny paid and one that has found a home on my shelves!!!

Comment

*This is a paid advertisement - results not typical*

Comment

Originally posted by dawson
                First you need to make sure you training and diet are in order. You need to burn more

I personally like Myochem’s CEE-MYO CE2X 6080. I started taking the CE2X about 3 weeks after I starting weight training and have noticed WEEKLY gains in strength and overall muscle size. They do a lot of research and development and recently added a new product myomale 2012.

I believe that anyone can see steady gains with proper nutrition and exercise, but I don’t honestly believe that I would have been able to see my bench press increase 60 Ibs, in 2.5 months without the added help from Myochem’s CEE-MYO CE2X 6080! This is a product worthy of every penny paid and one that has found a home on my shelves!!!

lol.... what a condom.

Comment

Originally posted by dawson

Oh please make one more post trying to hype your product without permission. PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by chance
                    I was wondering what you guys would consider to be the best overall fat burning/cutting pill/powder. I don't want to lose any muscle mass but want something that I could take to help burn bodyfat.

Thanks

The best fat burning thing out there now a days is amazing, the results are amazing, the way you feel will be amazing, and the compliments you get will be amazing.......Scroll Down and find out!

DIET AND EXERCISE AND REST!

Just picking with you bro, but that's truly the secret to fitness and bodybuilding. I would guarantee if you get your diet, training, and a decent sleep schedule together you would be amazed at what you can do.

Post anything you have taken and what your current diet and training schedule consists of and we will be able to help you out a lot more.

Comment

Originally posted by chance

Thanks

diet, cardio, weight training are your 1st places to start.

Comment

Working...
                      X