update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update

well i am 234.5 lbs this morning and to be truthful - not much more to lose - should just make heavies --

i took in around 250 grams of carbs today just to shock the system a bit -- i have been under a 100 grams for a long time and starting to show some signs of extreme muscle fatigue -- i usually take in none on non training days which was today -

should have a little more pep for legs in the morning - do them twice a week -

3 weeks out today from first show 5 from jr usa - looking forward to the home stretch -- 4 shows inside of a year shit 8 weeks between diets- is weighing on me along wih personal things at home - i have probably put on 10 lbs of solid muscle !! in a 5 and a half month time frame so thats cool-

usually in bed at this time -- have another problem -- looks like i have a basket ball in my stomach lol - cant go lol- drinking some smooth moves tea and will take one of my wifes zelnorms -- hoping that will get rid of the problem so to speak lol

Sounds good bro...

I have found that even though I'm half your size I just can NOT cut my carbs as low as you do - I end up losing WAY too much muscle even when carb cycling - I've still got to get my legs to come in but I have faith....

Good luck big man - keep us posted!

Comment

Got any pics man? Looking to see how them quads are looking these days.

Comment

^^Ditto on the pics

Comment

Would also like to see some pics bro. Sounds like you are dialing in just right. Good luck brother!

Comment

i hate doing pics guys - will put up some after the shows

Comment

Working...
            X