8 days out and sick as hell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 days out and sick as hell...

Do I try to suffer through it or take the chance antibiotics will make me hold water/interfere with conditioning....

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
    Do I try to suffer through it or take the chance antibiotics will make me hold water/interfere with conditioning....
    You've come this far brother, just suffer. You'll be happier with yourself in the end when you look back and see you didn't puss out. Otherwise you'll always be thinking what if.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
      You've come this far brother, just suffer. You'll be happier with yourself in the end when you look back and see you didn't puss out. Otherwise you'll always be thinking what if.
      I'm NOT about to pull out of the show brother - just wondering if I should risk taking whatever medicine/antibiotics I would be prescribed if I go to the doctor today - I'm no chemist/pharmacist/nutritionist and was hoping someone would tell me whatever they most likely prescribe me wouldn't hurt my prep...

Comment

I'm NOT about to pull out of the show brother - just wondering if I should risk taking whatever medicine/antibiotics I would be prescribed if I go to the doctor today - I'm no chemist/pharmacist/nutritionist and was hoping someone would tell me whatever they most likely prescribe me wouldn't hurt my prep...
        Not saying to pull out, I was saying screw it and don't take anything. But if you're looking for something that could help ya I wouldn't know. I never get sick and when I do, I just sleep it off in a day. No medicine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          Not saying to pull out, I was saying screw it and don't take anything. But if you're looking for something that could help ya I wouldn't know. I never get sick and when I do, I just sleep it off in a day. No medicine for me.
          Ahh - I guess my only concern is that with two more shows after this one I don't want things to get worse before they get better...

Comment

Ahh - I guess my only concern is that with two more shows after this one I don't want things to get worse before they get better...
            Suck it up bro. :D

Comment

my opinion is get the script for the antibiotics and then research it to see if it will effect your conditioning in any adverse way !!

being sick in itself is going to hurt your conditioning ! so the sooner you get better - the better it will be for you

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                my opinion is get the script for the antibiotics and then research it to see if it will effect your conditioning in any adverse way !!

being sick in itself is going to hurt your conditioning ! so the sooner you get better - the better it will be for you
                Went in Friday morning - just a viral infection - was prescribed heavy duty cough/cold medicine/painkiller - found 9 days worth of amoxicillin in my cabinet from last time I had this crap - gonna go with the antibiotics because as you said - I'll be in worse shape/condition if I'm as sick as I have been on stage etc...

Comment

If it's viral, the antibiotics won't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                    If it's viral, the antibiotics won't do anything.
                    I understand that bro but with the swollen glands and 101 temperature I've had for a week they weren't ruling out something else - they just had to send the culture off and said it would be Monday or Tuesday before they knew for sure - I wasn't about to sit around and wait to get better until then :eek:...

Comment

it's wed.....any results or new pics?

Comment

Working...
                      X