one more salt load day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more salt load day

i hate salt loading -- you feel bloated and washed out -- cut all sodium wed -

cant wait :bravonew:

Right there with ya bro - fun ain't it :P...

Comment

What's your water down to now?

Comment

How long and how much do you salt load? Do you also carb load?

I have always been scared to carb load. I would just hate to blow my cuts and hard work by trying this. I know people swear by it but I just can not bring myself to do it. The night before I do carb load but very lightly. Just slightly higher carb day then normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
          How long and how much do you salt load? Do you also carb load?

I have always been scared to carb load. I would just hate to blow my cuts and hard work by trying this. I know people swear by it but I just can not bring myself to do it. The night before I do carb load but very lightly. Just slightly higher carb day then normal.
          i sal loaded this tme for a week sea salt -- todd usually has be start carbs on wed --

i am actually waiting till friday afternoon to start loading

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
            What's your water down to now?

gallon and a half today -1 gallon tomorrow an s half gallon friday with a 4 pm cut off time -

friday i will have 7 ounces of wine with my 7 pm meal - steak and a salad at 10 pm i will have another 7 ounces of wine with 2 slices of cheese pizza

Comment

Originally posted by house1
              gallon and a half today -1 gallon tomorrow an s half gallon friday with a 4 pm cut off time -

friday i will have 7 ounces of wine with my 7 pm meal - steak and a salad at 10 pm i will have another 7 ounces of wine with 2 slices of cheese pizza
              Cool - I'm down to a 1/2 a gallon today with 16oz tomorrow and Friday with no more water after 4pm myself...

I have been getting 8g's of carbs for the last 3 days continuing through tomorrow - Friday I will ramp up to 500g's from sweet potatoes and then do something similar to what you've got laid out in the evening....

Holding steady at 198 (which is NOT what I wanted) but I've got to ask - is it normal for my vascularity/cuts to almost completely disappear at this point in the week? I wasn't this lean last year so it's hard to know based on myself. After sodium loading, carb depleting and starting to cut water I swear I look worse now than I did three weeks ago - tell me this is normal (at least until I start to carb up again etc)!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                Cool - I'm down to a 1/2 a gallon today with 16oz tomorrow and Friday with no more water after 4pm myself...

I have been getting 8g's of carbs for the last 3 days continuing through tomorrow - Friday I will ramp up to 500g's from sweet potatoes and then do something similar to what you've got laid out in the evening....

Holding steady at 198 (which is NOT what I wanted) but I've got to ask - is it normal for my vascularity/cuts to almost completely disappear at this point in the week? I wasn't this lean last year so it's hard to know based on myself. After sodium loading, carb depleting and starting to cut water I swear I look worse now than I did three weeks ago - tell me this is normal (at least until I start to carb up again etc)!!!!!!!!!!
                yup -the dreaded flat look - right where you should be !! save them for the load up and stage

Comment

I refuse to mess with sodium anymore. It is way to hit or miss and if you miss.....well, there goes all the hardwork you put in down the shitter. Just my opinion.

Comment

Hey house what does your eatting schedule look like for the day of the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                      Hey house what does your eatting schedule look like for the day of the show?
                      chadd not sure yet -- oing to see someone tomorrow morning -- going to take a look at me then go from there -- i will know what my setup will be tomorrow

Comment

Start back on 4-6 bullion cubes a day for the next 7 days along with salting every meal - I hate sweating out "beef flavor" salt :P...

Comment

Working...
                        X