Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House & Fog

So how did it go? Put down the slice of pizza and give us some details!! :D

well i came in as a heavy - 222 lbs - was off - holding some water , which i expected

i got 4 th in the open heavy - there were 12 of us - great class and won the masters heavy -

was told had i not been holding and was as sharp as i was at the eastern usa i would have won the open heavy -- all in all happy - if i can come in 20 percent better at the jr usa - hope to do well -

Comment

almost forgot - get to eat today -- then it 50 grams of carbs till the show

Comment

good job man!

Comment

I'll let FH give the details of his show - but I know he took 2nd in the Novice Heavyweights. Regardless of placing - I know how hard it is so I'm certainly proud :pink:

Comment

Originally posted by house1
            well i came in as a heavy - 222 lbs - was off - holding some water , which i expected

i got 4 th in the open heavy - there were 12 of us - great class and won the masters heavy -

was told had i not been holding and was as sharp as i was at the eastern usa i would have won the open heavy -- all in all happy - if i can come in 20 percent better at the jr usa - hope to do well -

Congrats to you House!!

Comment

Awesome work man! When is the jr usa show?

Comment

House, you promised pics after the show didnt you?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
                  House, you promised pics after the show didnt you?
                  soon as dave gets them up on md bro

Comment

I don't have a whole lot to say, but it's always impressive to me the dedication you guys have to go out there and compete.

Comment

Came in at 196 dry and hard - legs even looked like something I could be proud of (of course they had to wait until the night before the show to prove it to me :P)...

As FB said - took 2nd in Novice Heavyweights among +/- 20 competitors (boy did it feel good to beat some 230 pound beasts that just weren't as sharp) - placed 6th in Open Light-Heavy among 13 competitors....

Hate to play the hometown/politics card BUT I came in RIGHT behind Sergio Oliva Jr. AGAIN and this time I had him if not for the judges bullshit - I don't like to make excuses but dammit if I'm going to take second it HAS to be because I didn't deserve first - NOT because I don't know the judges and have my daddy's name to announce every time I step on stage......

Sorry for the rant but I'll be damned if I didn't have that shit (and I'm almost ALWAYS the most humble/non-cocky bastard there is so....)

Comment

soon as dave gets them up on md bro
                        Pics are up now bro - looked damn good - kick ass these next two weeks and you'll be golden for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                          Pics are up now bro - looked damn good - kick ass these next two weeks and you'll be golden for sure...
                          congratz fog and house! but i dont goto MD so post the pics here!

Comment

Nice guys. Real damn good work. Just remember, you are showing the potential of the human body. Takes real dedication. Any placing you get you have to be happy with.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                              Came in at 196 dry and hard - legs even looked like something I could be proud of (of course they had to wait until the night before the show to prove it to me :P)...

As FB said - took 2nd in Novice Heavyweights among +/- 20 competitors (boy did it feel good to beat some 230 pound beasts that just weren't as sharp) - placed 6th in Open Light-Heavy among 13 competitors....

Hate to play the hometown/politics card BUT I came in RIGHT behind Sergio Oliva Jr. AGAIN and this time I had him if not for the judges bullshit - I don't like to make excuses but dammit if I'm going to take second it HAS to be because I didn't deserve first - NOT because I don't know the judges and have my daddy's name to announce every time I step on stage......

Sorry for the rant but I'll be damned if I didn't have that shit (and I'm almost ALWAYS the most humble/non-cocky bastard there is so....)
                              Asweome job brother! I'm sure you feel very proud. I'm glad your legs did come in. DId the guy who beat you in the novice division go on to win overall? Any pics to post up?

Comment

Working...
                              X