8 weeks out (leg pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 weeks out (leg pic)

On Saturday I was 8 weeks out from my show. Dieting is going well. I haven't really had any bad cravings as of yet. I know that will come. I'm doing 3 days of cardio a week (walk on an incline). I never have problems taking the weight off I just need to be careful I don't peak too early. Here's a pic of the legs I took yesterday morning. The lighting isn't the best and I did black out the outline of my goods. :D
    Attached Files

By the way, I did lose size in my legs compared to before. I pulled my groin about a year ago and have been struggling with that injury ever since. I haven't been able to go heavy on legs for over a year. It is starting heal but every time I get the balls to step up the weight I feel the pull in my groin. Very frustrating. Damn injuries!

Comment

How tall are you? What weight class do/will you compete in?

Comment

I'm 5'9" (with shoes on) :D. The show I'm doing is by height class not weight. I will be in the medium division. Currenlty holding around 200.

Comment

nice brother! injuries suck you'll be ready

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
            I'm 5'9" (with shoes on) :D. The show I'm doing is by height class not weight. I will be in the medium division. Currenlty holding around 200.
            lol - will you be competing in shoes goofball....

Comment

Looking good bro - much better than I was that far out - keep it up...

Comment

Thanks everyone. The encouraging words help. I'm very critical of myself and I usually just see my bodys faults. I'm sure if you compete you understand.

I'm currently just running test at 600mg/week. I'm adding tren and masteron to my cycle starting next week. Then winny the last 4 weeks. Excited for the strength gains from the tren. Just a mental boost that I could use right now.

Comment

4 weeks out.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looking good, how's the rest of the physique coming along?

Comment

Everything is coming in good. Don't like to post full body shots just because I like to keep my "usage" private. My lower abs are always the last to come it but they will be there. Starting to get very vascular and lots of striations, especially in the shoulders. Starting to feel fatigued and I'm hungry all f'n day. So I guess that means I'm on track. lol 4 weeks just seems like so far away! Damn!!

Comment

nice leg shot...did you notice a difference when you jumped on the tren/masteron? I just did my first shot last friday and I swear I can already see myself getting leaner. I love the shit. :)

Comment

I can tell a difference but I'm not sure what to contribute most of it to. I started tren/masteron/winny all at the same time. I’m definitely getting harder and losing body fat but I did notice my weight over the last 2 weeks has leveled out. As long as my body fat is dropping I’m not too worried about my weight. Only thing with the tren is sleeping. Damn it sucks. I will never run tren unless it is for a contest. I get about 4 hours a night while on it. Sucks ass. Can’t wait until I can sleep through the night again!

Comment

4 hours - sounds like a good night to me bro ;)...

Comment

and don't forget the night sweats... how lovely tren is!

Comment

Working...
                              X