Two days out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two days out!!!

Hi guys, first sorry I haven't been keeping you guys posted with my progres, things have been pretty carzy around here. :nerdnew:
    Anywho, as of tomorrow morning I am two days out of my show.This time I don't have that many pictures to post but this picture was taken about a week out. I was still holding a lot of water when this picture was taken, now I am whole lot drier.
    Friend of mine who is helping with this show got me on this crazy diet because of that I didn't even do the usual sodium load or anything in fact we went backwords, he made me up my water intake around last wednesday and after that as of tuesday he made me cut the soduim out too. My water intake is still pretty high(around 3 gallons a day) and I am already looking whole lot drier. He says he'll put the sodium back in my diet by thursday night to lock the nitrogen in the muscle so muscles will expand. Any ways what ever he is doing is working so I am not about the argue with him.
    Wll here is a picture. :D
    Last edited by wnabeabeast; 10-16-08, 04:19 PM.

Lookin' good beast. Good luck to you!! :elephant:

Comment

Looking good bro! You have such a wide back. Damn! What show are you doing and what classes?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
        Lookin' good beast. Good luck to you!! :elephant:
        Thanks FB :nerdnew:

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
          Looking good bro! You have such a wide back. Damn! What show are you doing and what classes?
          Thanks Bro, I am doing the California orange county classic and gonna do the novice middle weight for this show and my next show is gonna be in july 21 I'll be doing the open classs in that show.

Comment

Here is one more picture I just took it. Lighting is bad so you can't really see much detail but I am looking pretty darn good if I may say. :nerdnew:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by wnabeabeast; 04-26-07, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
              Here is one more picture I just took it. Lighting is bad so you can't really see much detail but I am looking pretty darn good if I may say. :nerdnew:
              Well?

Comment

Well?
                ^^
                Look up :)

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
                  ^^
                  Look up :)

I love your triangle panties :P

Comment

I love your triangle panties :P
                    Thanks, they are custom made. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      Mr. Clean :D
                      Yep at this point I am mr very clean. I was in my tub last night shavingeverything from head to toe. :nerdnew: :dancingne

Comment

TMI asshole:D
                        I know, and you like it don't you. :ghey: :fufool:

Comment

Looking good brother - your back makes me sick to my stomach...

Comment

looking great man...i hate to parrot what everyone else has said, but that back is freaking amazing.

Comment

I'm still better looking than you and have a wider back too ya' punk :D :slap:
                              Better looking? bro, I know many things that are better looking than me, but...you ain't one of them. :laughnew: :laughnew:
                              And did you just say back is wider then mine? Rado you are killing me bro. :laughnew: :laughnew:
                              Thanks for the great laughs I needed that. Oh, if you wanna see a wide back look below. :dancingne
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X