Congratulations to House1...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to House1...

Way to go bro - hope it's okay to post this link - if not you can smack me when I make it to the same stage as you one day ;)....

**EDIT**

Link Deleted until house approves. I don't want his name posted until he says it is ok.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 04-30-07, 07:47 AM.

Congrats house! :party:

Comment

Congrats brother! Were you happy with how you placed?

Comment

I deleted the link. Has to much info in it.

Comment

Must be real good. Congrats.

Comment

^^
            Yep, must be! Congrats House. :bravonew:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              I think everyone knows his name:)
              i still dont want to have info out there without his approval first.

Comment

thanks everyone - just got home - you can out up the link - fine with me -

my 4 th show _ first national show - missed first place by 1 point - not bad for a old fucker lol -

weighed in at 217 friday - cut my water at noon and dried out - 213 sat morning -

it was awesome - first call out - second one called - -

going to take some time and work on my weak areas - find out where the guy i am now working with wants me to go -

may do north americans next year -- but for now going to recoup - i am sitting here eating a coldstone icecream lol -

i put my body through hell the last few days - cramping badly during pre judge - got me dry though and thats what it seems the judges are looking for - takes its toll mentally and physically -

have a ton of shit to get caught up on at home aswell --

things to work on though - well i can scratch my abs and thigh shot off the list - i figured out how to get my abs to pop out after pre judge lol -

my hams and calves are a big area i need to work on and will be doing so

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  i still dont want to have info out there without his approval first.

b you can throw it up bro -- its not spelt right anyway lol -- killing me everytime they called my name

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                    thanks everyone - just got home - you can out up the link - fine with me -

my 4 th show _ first national show - missed first place by 1 point - not bad for a old fucker lol -

weighed in at 217 friday - cut my water at noon and dried out - 213 sat morning -

it was awesome - first call out - second one called - -

going to take some time and work on my weak areas - find out where the guy i am now working with wants me to go -

may do north americans next year -- but for now going to recoup - i am sitting here eating a coldstone icecream lol -

i put my body through hell the last few days - cramping badly during pre judge - got me dry though and thats what it seems the judges are looking for - takes its toll mentally and physically -

have a ton of shit to get caught up on at home aswell --

things to work on though - well i can scratch my abs and thigh shot off the list - i figured out how to get my abs to pop out after pre judge lol -

my hams and calves are a big area i need to work on and will be doing so
                    You looked incredible bro - that was a very tough show - I've been looking at pictures for the last two days and everyone in the top few spots showed up ready to fight it out - congratulations again...

BTW - what did you think of the Overall Winner????

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                      You looked incredible bro - that was a very tough show - I've been looking at pictures for the last two days and everyone in the top few spots showed up ready to fight it out - congratulations again...

BTW - what did you think of the Overall Winner????
                      i felt the other super heavy that took secnd was better - he just came in from winning ronnie colemans show - branch was helping him - gave me great insight on things - helped me to get my abs to pop like i want them

Comment

So, how much weight did you put on so far?

I'm curious what you had to do to get your abs to pop out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                          So, how much weight did you put on so far?

I'm curious what you had to do to get your abs to pop out.
                          alot of guys just have to blow out and boom they pop - me i have to blow out hold my breath and push - they come out nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                            Congrats brother! Were you happy with how you placed?

hell ya - i had myself coming in 4th

Comment

Working...
                            X