X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5wks for the Oregon --

Gentlemen-
    More pics-- I'm 5 weeks out- 220 lbs 5'11
    really watery in these pics- too much sodium...lol or something- water is my least concern...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by vigil76; 05-30-07, 12:33 PM.

What happened to the pics bro?

Comment

they're back

Comment

Looking good man. Do you feel that you are on track? What show are you doing and what classes.

I'm 1.5 weeks out. Can't wait until this is over with. Ready to put some weight back on! :D

Comment

on track or not---

Thanks for the kudos...based on weight-- I think I will be at the bottom of Heavy-weight >198.25lbs is the heavy class
          Planning on doing the "open" -- if I come in lighter than I will be ontop of the light heavy...

I think I'm track-- this year was bizzare-- I started dieting 16 weeks out- started easy -- but realized I was cutting too fast- so ihave had to hold on and trying to grow into this show...

What do you think-- do I look like I'm behind schedule? I will have more pics in a few days once some of this water falls off-- LOL

Comment

I think you look on track but you know how you should look for being 5 weeks out. Why do you feel that you are holding water right now?

I'm feeling bloated too man. not sure why. The last 3 weeks I just feel damn bloated. I'm sure that will all go away once I pull my water but I can't remember feeling this way before.

Comment

possibly-- Supps/Stack--

i feel bloated too--

Comment

You look well to me bro stick at it and suck in your tummy a bit when you do side chest. Good job, proportionate, powerful athletic and hard

Comment

thx for the tips well do for sure-- that and squeezing the glutes--

Comment

I think you look more than dry enough for 5 weeks out and judging from the past on how dry you have always come in you should have no worries there - just look like you could use more mass/symetry - could be the poses/pictures but at your height I would think you could stand to step on stage at your current weight next year as 10 pounds or so of quality muscle could really fit you well come show day...

Comment

:agree:

^yep, good luck i think your on the right track.

Comment

Working...
                      X