Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 days...

Until I start my show diet. EEK.

I'm not freaking out about the diet itself. I'm freaking out about not coming in shape. Last show I started 16 weeks out...this time will be 15 weeks to the 1st show (Red River Classic), and 16 weeks to the 2nd show (Continental Figure). I really want to start my diet today, I'm so nervous. I'm mostly nervous because I don't know how my body will react this time around. You know...with all of the baby drama last year, and my body holding onto the weight for a good 8 months after we lost the baby. I really wasn't able to drop a significant amount of weight until like this past February- almost A YEAR!!!

I'm just really freaked out that I won't look the same. I hold a lot more weight in my belly than before. Good news is my upper body has finally caught up, and my shoulders are now wider than my hips. :) But, I still don't know how it will all shape up. Should know in about 8 weeks....Because I WON'T get on stage half assing it.

Stop being so negative silly - I do that enough for everyone on the board so cut it out - it doesn't do you any good!!!

With that said - you looked great before and you'll look even better this time around - your body took less time to "come around" than tons of women I know who had your problem - you're going to do great so chin up and diet rite ;)....

Comment

good luck red --

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
        Until I start my show diet. EEK.

I'm not freaking out about the diet itself. I'm freaking out about not coming in shape. Last show I started 16 weeks out...this time will be 15 weeks to the 1st show (Red River Classic), and 16 weeks to the 2nd show (Continental Figure). I really want to start my diet today, I'm so nervous. I'm mostly nervous because I don't know how my body will react this time around. You know...with all of the baby drama last year, and my body holding onto the weight for a good 8 months after we lost the baby. I really wasn't able to drop a significant amount of weight until like this past February- almost A YEAR!!!

I'm just really freaked out that I won't look the same. I hold a lot more weight in my belly than before. Good news is my upper body has finally caught up, and my shoulders are now wider than my hips. :) But, I still don't know how it will all shape up. Should know in about 8 weeks....Because I WON'T get on stage half assing it.
        blah blah blah. typical women. :D

you will do awesome. stay focused, work hard and you will get what you are looking for.

Comment

The countdown begins in T minus 36 hours!!!

Comment

The countdown begins in T minus 36 hours!!!
            BLASTOFF

The diet has begun....going well so far. I have to tell you- I am PUMPED for this diet. I can't wait. I want to lose it all now!

I am starting off with 6 meals, and a bit more food than I am used to. Normally I would just have eggs & grapefruit for breakfast, and right now I have to eat oatmeal AND some ground beef. Meal 3 is larger as well. I have to say, yesterday about 4pm I was feeling FULL. Today is better. I'm already hungry about 2 hours after I eat.

Watch out- I'm in it to WIN IT!!

Comment

BLASTOFF

The diet has begun....going well so far. I have to tell you- I am PUMPED for this diet. I can't wait. I want to lose it all now!

I am starting off with 6 meals, and a bit more food than I am used to. Normally I would just have eggs & grapefruit for breakfast, and right now I have to eat oatmeal AND some ground beef. Meal 3 is larger as well. I have to say, yesterday about 4pm I was feeling FULL. Today is better. I'm already hungry about 2 hours after I eat.

Watch out- I'm in it to WIN IT!!

sounds good red -- keep us posted -- wish i was dieting for a show --

actually having a hard time adjusting to offseason mode

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one as I'm the same as house1 here - can't seem to eat enough or workout as religiously - be happy to know more than one person here would love to be preparing for a show with you Red....

Comment

Well, that is encouraging... :)

It's funny what you guys say about the offseason. During my whole surationof my diet last time I was always like "Oh, I'm not going to get over 15%"..."There's no way I'll let 16 weeks of dieting fall by the wayside:...etc.

It's like when you don't have to you dont. You indulge in dinner with friends for the pretty price of calorie overload.

Comment

What does your diet look like red?

Comment

Originally posted by house1
                      actually having a hard time adjusting to offseason mode
                      thats why i don't really have an off season mode. i eat the same things only more of it. eating junk food or anything like that makes me feel like a piece of shit both physically and mentally.

Comment

I don't eat like crap or cheat etc - I'm just not as regimented with my schedule right now...

Biggest problem is that I leave the house at 7am and don't get home until almost 10p every single day - makes things pretty difficult to stick to much of anything as each day is different....

Anyways - post your diet Red!!!!!!

Comment

rs good luck! you have to post pics of what you look like and where you get at show time. I love seeing everyones transformations! good luck again!

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                            What does your diet look like red?
                            M1-
                            3oz ground beef
                            1/2 c oatmeal
                            1 whole egg, 3 whites

M2-
                            1.5 scoops protein
                            15 almonds

M3-
                            6oz chicken/turkey (precook weight)
                            6oz sweet pot or 1/2 c brown rice
                            1/2 green veggies

M4-
                            Same as 2

M5-
                            6oz chicken/turkey/fish
                            2-3 cups green veggies

M6-
                            7 egg white omelet (green pepper & mush)

Cardio:
                            3-30 min a.m. sessions before breakfast
                            2 30 min sessions PWO

Clen 2 wks on 2wks off all the way through & 2IU of GH 5 days/wk...for now...

I'm a little pissy today....the scale isn't moving. I thought after my calorie overload last week I would have dropped a LB by now. I know what you all are going to tell me- get off the scale, etc. But, I have to lose .8% BF on average per week, otherwise I won't be ready in time. I know the more I stress about it, the worse it's going to be. I think I'm going to hire a trainer once a week to sort of shock my body into doing something different. I can bang it and work out with intensity, but having someone train you with exercises you just don't do I'm hoping will help.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                              rs good luck! you have to post pics of what you look like and where you get at show time. I love seeing everyones transformations! good luck again!
                              I'll post some pics maybe next month....I'm not posting pics just yet...
                              :nerdnew:

Comment

Working...
                              X