NPC nationals 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC nationals 2007

Is anybody here going to be competing r attending Nationals this year??? Im planning on attending because i have a couple of really good friends who r doing it and I was wondering who else was going to be there!!!! Its supposed to be an awesome show this year!!! my girl is predicted to win the heavy weights this year and she looks awesome!!!

I think redsquirrel is going.

I would go and check it out if it was close the the NJ/NYC area.

good luck to your girl bro. it would be cool if she could start a log in the female section here. diet, training, prep for the show, pics, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      I think redsquirrel is going.

I would go and check it out if it was close the the NJ/NYC area.

good luck to your girl bro. it would be cool if she could start a log in the female section here. diet, training, prep for the show, pics, etc..
      I check with her and c what she says bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cajunfreak
        I check with her and c what she says bro!!!
        cool.

Comment

Has the show come and gone yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
            Has the show come and gone yet?
            No its On november 16-17 in dallas!!! were u things about going FB???

Comment

I'd like to, but that's a little far for me. Besides, I'd feel like a big, fat cow there lol...

Comment

I'd like to, but that's a little far for me. Besides, I'd feel like a big, fat cow there lol...
                LOL!!! Im sure??? As if!!! I seriously doubt that u r as out of shape as ur or trying to seem FB!!! U should post some recent pic of ur self so that everyone can tells you how terrific u look then maybe u wont think so negatively!!! Were do u live???

Comment

LOL!!! Im sure??? As if!!! I seriously doubt that u r as out of shape as ur or trying to seem FB!!! U should post some recent pic of ur self so that everyone can tells you how terrific u look then maybe u wont think so negatively!!! Were do u live???

lol, I always feel like I need to run to the gym when I go to a show. :staypuff:

Where's your pics? :D

Comment

she is pushing 230lbs bro... :hang:

Comment

she is pushing 230lbs bro... :hang:

Everyone will make fun of me if I post pics :(

Comment

Everyone will make fun of me if I post pics :(
                        I seriously doubt that everyone will make fun of u FB!!! U can allways email them to me!!! LOL!!! BY the way check ur mail??? By the way Nice avatar!!! Love tha tats!!!

Comment

I seriously doubt that everyone will make fun of u FB!!!
                          i would. fat pig.

Comment

i would. fat pig.
                            LMAO!!! come on B she cant be that bad bro!!! even if she is shouldnt we be trying to motivate her instead of putting her down??? LOL!!!

Comment

I seriously doubt that everyone will make fun of u FB!!! U can allways email them to me!!! LOL!!! BY the way check ur mail??? By the way Nice avatar!!! Love tha tats!!!
                              Thanks :inlove: Guess I (or Bounce) can't pretend I'm 230 anymore :P

I'm not ignoring your email, I'm sorry!

Comment

Working...
                              X