Natural Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Shows

I had a friend who was competing over the weekend. It was a natural (tested 1st & 2nd place) show. They also had a pro division that was also considered "natural". There were definitely a couple guys that did not look natural. How many of these guys do you think use? I guess I don't understand why you would compete in a natural show if you use AAS. There are so many shows that are not tested. Maybe some of the guys just had freak genetics but it looked to me as if they had some or a lot of help!

I am sure a lot of them were on. Its one of those things that if people think they can get away with it, they try. Did the first or second place guy look like they were using?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      I am sure a lot of them were on. Its one of those things that if people think they can get away with it, they try. Did the first or second place guy look like they were using?
      Yeah a couple of them who placed in the top 2 looked like they were using. And the guy who won the overall in the pro division had to be. Like I said either they were using or they had freak genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        Aren't these natural shows tested via saliva? My friend in Tampa has done quite a few natural shows and this is what he told me once before...
        Not sure about that show. I believe they do a piss test most of the time. My first show I did was a natural show and they piss tested me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
          Yeah a couple of them who placed in the top 2 looked like they were using. And the guy who won the overall in the pro division had to be. Like I said either they were using or they had freak genetics.
          well they will be booted if they really do test. the problem with these shows is that they have almost no budget. many times, they just say, "ahh fuck the test." because it cost to much and the people want to keep the money in pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
            Not sure about that show. I believe they do a piss test most of the time. My first show I did was a natural show and they piss tested me.
            The ones they do around here are tested by a lie detector which even in court of law they are not 100% accountable, and I've heard from one of competitors one promoter told one of the techs who performs the test "none of my competitor will fail the test" and sure enough there were some guys on that stage made me say how can you be natural looking like this? :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
              The ones they do around here are tested by a lie detector which even in court of law they are not 100% accountable, and I've heard from one of competitors one promoter told one of the techs who performs the test "none of my competitor will fail the test" and sure enough there were some guys on that stage made me say how can you be natural looking like this? :dunno:
              Yep - big natural show in West Palm was voice stress tested too. Definitely some users there...

Comment

I had a guy who try to convice to compete in musclemania shows instead of NPC shows and he told me that they drug test the top five via polygraph and a hair folicle test!!!

Comment

Working...
                X