Here they are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here they are

Well, I tried to just cut and paste the ones from the photographers website, but I got blocked...So, here are the ones from the morning show that my friends took. They are as good as I got.

I know I could've been leaner. But, when you start at about 20% BF, you kind of know that it's going to be a rought road. So, I'm pleased with my 5th place placing. Especially since I know I do not have the shape for figure- AT ALL. My best body part is my back. But, I don't have a tiny waist, nor do I have narrow hips or a wide clavicle. So again, I'm happy with how it all turned out I guess. I think my stage presence and appearance did help, along with the fact that I had a fair amount of muscle. I thought that's what they liked, then again the girl in the red next to me took 3rd...But she had AMAZING shape, just not hardly a lick of muscle. That's what you get w/ the NPC though, inconsistent judging.

This first one, I am on the farthest left. That's basically the top 5 from right to left, minus the girl in the middle. She didn't place in the top 5. So starting with the girl on the far right, it goes 1, 2, the girl in the red next to me got 3rd, and the girl who got 4th is below in more pics
    Last edited by redsquirrel; 11-15-07, 12:43 AM.

Attached Files

Comment

This is from the side...
      Attached Files

Comment

By the way- the girl right infront of me in this shot beat me and ook 4th...I'll try to find a front shot of her. I was really appaulled...seeing as how she couldn't pose for anything, and looked really scared on stage. BUT- she had narrow hips, but a wide waist.

Comment

from the front in the one piece. I can't find any shots fromthe back that aren't out of focus...
          Attached Files

Comment

And there's your front shot of the girl who took 4th...:(

Comment

Found a back shot. Yes, I know I have some junk in the trunk still left, no hail damage...just junk. :) but at least I got on stage!
              Attached Files

Comment

You looked good red. Those girls were in very good shape. You had some good competition. I think you are a little hard on yourself when you say, "you dont have what it takes for figure." I think if you come in spot on you could have give any of them a run for their money. You were off and you still looked respectable. I would give it another try and if you come in at your best, I think you will be surprised.

Comment

Very nice red!! I agree with B, you fit right in with the other women.

You said you started at 20% bf...what % do you think you would need to start with to get the result you are looking for?

Comment

Congrats Red you should be very proud!

You had them on back. That is definitely your strong point. Also your legs show good definition in your front poses. What changes would you make if you decide to compete again?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      (especially for women)
                      why? what do you have against women? :)

Comment

You looked great Red! Yeah I don't know how that girl beat you? sometimes it makes me wonder what are the judges looking for? I think you should continiue to compete, your body is already at contest shape from this point on everything you do will be improvement. Congrats. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
                          Congrats Red you should be very proud!

You had them on back. That is definitely your strong point. Also your legs show good definition in your front poses. What changes would you make if you decide to compete again?
                          Changes I would make for next time would have to be to not start w/ my BF so hugh. But, I pretty much decided to do the show like 5 days before I had to start dieting.

Comment

Originally posted by grnmchn
                            Very nice red!! I agree with B, you fit right in with the other women.

You said you started at 20% bf...what % do you think you would need to start with to get the result you are looking for?
                            I basically would need to be as lean as I was for my BBing show- which was probably another 1-2% less, just not as hard. Basically, I needed to diet about another 3 weeks.

Comment

congrats red

you still look good - just polish it up a bit and you will do very well -

figure is one of the hardest judged contests done -

you get judged on everything from your suit ,hair,smile, etc etc kudos to doing a fine job -

coming down from 20 percent is no easy task

Comment

Working...
                              X