Competing in 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competing in 2008

Any of you guys/girls have shows locked in for 2008? I think I'm taking this year off. Won't step back on stage until 09.

I think I may actually. Guys at my gym have been talking in my ear about it for months.

Comment

I got a show on april 19th.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        I think I may actually. Guys at my gym have been talking in my ear about it for months.
        Awesome. How many times have you competed in the past and how did you do? Looking at a spring/summer/fall show?

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
          How much bf do you think you need to drop for your show. You look very very lean in all your pics. Looks like you're only a couple weeks out now.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
            Well...my first show of the year was gonna be April 19th too but looks like I am not gonna make it for that show because firend of mine is about to open a new gym(around march 1st) and he wants me to help him run the place I've already been helping him with the plans and constraction and stuff so it already is putting me behind, plus after he opens I imagine I have to stay there most of the day for a while. So...I think I am gonna pick a show date around june or july, we'll see how things go in next few months. :)

Comment

so is eveyone gonna post their pics, lol. I think every 2 weeks would be nice :D

Comment

Working...
              X